New member from NJ also...

ivang

Hey Fellas,

I have been a muscle car guy thru and thru...have had corvettes, mustangs, pontiacs, and the last 3 have been mopars...thanks for the add!

Had a few old buicks, but always loved the GN/T-Types...especially the white ones...Anyways contemplating selling my 69 Roadrunner and getting back into something a little more modern. here's some pics of what I have currently and what I rolled in the past.

Your selling the 69 RR? What are the specs.?
KID
Yeah...contemplating it. I am all over the place lol...I really like Demon's and miss my Cuda...BUT...I also miss the thrill of modern muscle, I have never actually driven or even ridden in a TB, so I am not sure if I would even like the turbo (anyone want to give me a test drive or joy ride as a passenger??).
Here are the specs.
383, 4-speed, 3:23 8.75 rear, light package, fender tag, complete owner history including dealer sales order, window sticker, bank payoff, pictures/receipts from the restoration. Only 3-owners (1st for 37 yrs, 2nd for 10yrs), all original body panels, straight unmolested car lived in CA, FL, and VA before coming to NJ. Car has older restoration but never disassembled. She has never been raced, hacked apart, accident free. #'s matching from the carburetor to the rear, still has the original spare wheel/tire holding air, original jack, owner's manual. Have original 14" road wheels with 1yr only trim rings.
Items replaced by me:
Full tune up-belts, plugs, oil
Gas tank, sending unit, fuel lines
Reflectors
Fender mounted turn signals
Master Cylinder (have original)
Alternator
Firm Feel stage 2 Steering Box (have original)
Power steering hose
Alignment
Brake shoes/wheel cylinders
Instrument panel bulbs/sockets
2.5 stainless exhaust w/H-pipe and flowmaster 40 series
Roadrunner chrome tips
Mopar reproduction battery
Glove box door
Original door panels restored
original grill/headlight buckets restored
V21 Performance Hood Stripes (vinyl wrapped) so can be removed

here is a video of her running

IMG_5838.JPG
I'll trade you straight up for the roadrunner!!!!!!!!!!
Nice cars collection! Where are you located in Nj?

Awesome. I was joking about the trade part. Id have to put a couple ten thousand dollar bills on top I think.