New member from Minnesota

I lived in Rockford, 25 mi. N.W. of the cities off of Hwy 55, over by Buffalo and Monticello back in the 70's when hot rod Vegas were easier to find.
My dad bought a brand new bright orange Vega hatchback in '77 for a work car.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

I can't wait to see it ripping up asphalt all over the cities, not that the roads aren't bad enough there already.

That thing is going to be sooooo fuuuuun!
I used to work up in Rockford for a little while, so I'm semi familiar with the area! Seems like everyone used to have a Vega, or know someone who did haha. Hopefully she gets up and running sooner than later!
Good looking Vega! That is going to be a fun ride. My brother has a 72 Vega hatchback prostreet car with a big block 396 in it . All I can say is wheelies are fun!
Thanks! Looking forward to the wheelies! :D

I was a supervisor at a job in Virginia, Minnesota for 4 weeks in November of 1999.

It was the longest 2 years of my life....... Best of luck with the car, it's a great concept!!!!!

Last edited:
I was a supervisor at a job in Virginia, Minnesota for 4 weeks in November of 1999.

It was the longest 2 years of my life....... Best of luck with the car, it's a great concept!!!!!

Can't say I've ever been to Virginia (or know where it is for that matter lol), is that building ^ what you worked on? And thanks! Hopefully everything goes without a hitch. I'm pretty excited to get it on the road before other responsibilities start piling up