New member from Massachusetts

Gn3

Hello, wondering who's in the MA area? Also been looking for GN shows in the northeast? My name is Dave and am currently getting parts to put on the GN this spring.

Welcome aboard Dave! I'm not from MA, but northern CT. Pretty sure you'll have to travel for a GN show in southern New England, most are in the NY/NJ area. At the closest! I too have been looking for a Turbo Buick show that's semi-local as I would rather not drive a couple hours or more to attend a show. Always thought it would be way cool to have a local Turbo Buick show/cruise night. Maybe time to start one. You've found the right board and if you have questions you can usually find the answers if you use the search tab. If not, ask away! Ken

Welcome Gn3 to the board,as mention great Knowledge on T/R Buick here on this forum. ,I don't know what part of MA you live ,
but if your'e not familiar with these cars, you do have a T/ R Buick GURU in Agawam,MA. The name of the shop is
Cotton's Performance, I would suggest you give him a called , I think it would be well worth your while. Welcome again my Buick Friend :D !!

welcome, im in nw ct. Cottons BBQ openhouse is this sat the 10th
mike

There is a big show in NH at the Bud plant in Merrimack. It's the Make a Wish show. There used to be a BOP show there but that has failed. The Ma Buick club put a show on last year. Where in Ma are you? I have several friends that work on TB in Ma that are excellent.

Welcome to the board. I’m located in Everett,MA. I’ll be glad to lend a hand

Go to Cottons Performance at 105 Walnut St. in Agawam on Saturday afternoon and you will see a whole bunch of Turbo Buick goons hanging around stuffing their faces with artery glogging meats and comfort foods.

Don't worry, they will hold you down and stuff your face full of shit too!

You will certainly see a whole lot full of TRs and have some fun.

Thanks for the info, probably can't make it this weekend but I know cottons is a great local shop.

Welcome aboard Dave! I'm not from MA, but northern CT. Pretty sure you'll have to travel for a GN show in southern New England, most are in the NY/NJ area. At the closest! I too have been looking for a Turbo Buick show that's semi-local as I would rather not drive a couple hours or more to attend a show. Always thought it would be way cool to have a local Turbo Buick show/cruise night. Maybe time to start one. You've found the right board and if you have questions you can usually find the answers if you use the search tab. If not, ask away! Ken

Thanks Ken, looks like there's at least 6 around. It would be interesting to see how many we could get in one place. Just updating some 30 year old stuff on the car radiator, headliner,shocks etc. It's definitely helpful to see what others are doing.

Welcome Gn3 to the board,as mention great Knowledge on T/R Buick here on this forum. ,I don't know what part of MA you live ,
but if your'e not familiar with these cars, you do have a T/ R Buick GURU in Agawam,MA. The name of the shop is
Cotton's Performance, I would suggest you give him a called , I think it would be well worth your while. Welcome again my Buick Friend :D !!

There is a big show in NH at the Bud plant in Merrimack. It's the Make a Wish show. There used to be a BOP show there but that has failed. The Ma Buick club put a show on last year. Where in Ma are you? I have several friends that work on TB in Ma that are excellent.

Haywire is in Billerica, I'm in Nashua and V8Killer is in Milford. Haywire did my roll bar, it's very nice.

Haywire is an excellent mechanic. His t ran 10.2. He and his buddy do work on a variety of cars. We do our tuning at the track but we also know a mechanic in nh that has a dyno. He runs an 800hp vette at ned. Pm me if you want more info.

Haywire is an excellent mechanic. His t ran 10.2. He and his buddy do work on a variety of cars. We do our tuning at the track but we also know a mechanic in nh that has a dyno. He runs an 800hp vette at ned. Pm me if you want more info.
Ok great still trying to figure out what is going to need a tb guy vs regular mechanic. I'm at 16 pds boost with no scan master so just trying not to do any damage before I get one.