New K1 Technologies Buick 6" H-Beam Rods

Ken Adams

For sale: SOLD new K1 Technologies Buick 6" h-beam connecting rods,.BH6000ARLB6-A. Pin .927" Narrow width. Asking $460.00 shipped to lower 48 states,

Last edited:
I have acouple bad ass cranks but they are worth a lot more then the cost of rods .

Attachments

• IMG_8129.JPG
    IMG_8129.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 155
I purchased these rods to use with a set of used custom pistons I already have. Was planning to use the custom pistons with the 6" rods and standard 3.400" stroke crank ,however plans have changed.
The used custom pistons may also be available. Pistons have pins and rings

Last edited:
I purchased these rods to use with a set of used custom pistons I already have. Was planning to use the custom pistons with the 6" rods and standard 3.400" stroke crank ,however plans have changed.
The used custom pistons may also be available.
Size ,price? Specs

Size ,price? Specs
Used forged J&E pistons, 3.9949" actual piston size, top ring 1/16, 2nd ring 1/16, oil ring 3/16, compression height 1.757", pin diameter .9271", wrist pin retainer type double spirolocks. I had planned to use these pistons and rods in a 4.1 block. Asking price $300+shipping, only to lower 48 states.

Last edited:
Yes I do. Any additional information needed?
I might be interested,I just cant decide between the 4.1 or a 3.8 build as I have two spare blocks one of each.i will be pulling the trigger here pretty quickly and just saw you're as today, pistons in good shape?

I might be interested,I just cant decide between the 4.1 or a 3.8 build as I have two spare blocks one of each.i will be pulling the trigger here pretty quickly and just saw you're as today, pistons in good shape?
Pistons are good condition, some minor skirt scuffing. Send me your e-mail address and I will send pics. Price $750.00 for both pistons and rods plus shipping cost to lower 48 states only.

Last edited: