New Header Panel

Agree. Maybe, he's never seen a real header. The seller says he was "here first", and should know better than to sell crap like that.
I would be embarrassed to even carry that thing. A Chinese re pop is MUCH nicer than that. First or last, that’s not acceptable and he OP should ask for his money back.

Agreed. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow to see if I can return it. What sucks is that I'll have to eat the shipping but I guess it's better than being out $500 bucks. Thanks for all the input.

With the pictures I see how it installs now but man!! Somebody was thinking outside the box when they designed this piece. The only way that this would find its way onto one of my cars if I got it for free and the headlight bezels would have to fit perfect! The bezels are what is messed up about the regular aftermarket header panels. They just do t fit in right. $500 wow I wonder what the folks at Full Throttle have to say about this piece??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to sound totally ignorant but has anyone mounted the new header panel that full throttle speed sales? I just received mine and the instructions are not the best. The instructions say mount it like the oem piece, but there are no mount points like the oem part. Only two threaded rods with washers and nuts are supplied and nothing else. I would appreciate any help.

Where did you get this header panel from exactly?

This thing is just awful... I feel like you need a sympathy hug after spending that kind of money... After waiting for the part to arrive, testing your patience and having it seem like forever (like it always does when you are waiting for a cool new part you ordered to arrive- it can never get here fast enough!) you open up the box and see THAT inside the ...

Thank you for your reply. I have attached two photos of the header panel that I received from fullthrottlespeed. As you can see in the pics, there are no mount points on the area of the head lights. Actually, there are no mount points at all. Did I get a bad header panel?View attachment 314234 View attachment 314235 View attachment 314234 View attachment 314235

Where did you get this header panel from exactly?

This thing is just awful... I feel like you need a sympathy hug after spending that kind of money... After waiting for the part to arrive, testing your patience and having it seem like forever (like it always does when you are waiting for a cool new part you ordered to arrive- it can never get here fast enough!) you open up the box and see THAT inside the ...
He bought it from Full Throttle.

that thing looks like a P.O.S full throttle has always done right by me in the past. I would reach out to Mike

Yeah, I'm going to try and do that tomorrow. I just didn't have time today. I'll let you all know what comes of it. I was actually thinking of keeping the header panel because the bezels fit perfectly which really surprised me. I'm just tired of looking for a header panel that will fit real nicely. Hoping that SpoolFool comes out with one soon.

i'm surprised no one from full throttle has chimed in and posted in here to comment on their product...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever happened with this? I'm sure it was drop shipped, so Full Throttle never saw it. They're customer service is 2nd to none, so I would be surprised if they don't make it right.

It totally dropped off my radar and I still have the header panel. My son-in-law is going to piece it together with an old one so it will have all the same mounts and all. He is a car body expert. I'm hoping that he will be able to start this sometime this summer.