New Guy

03FatBoy

Hi all,
I am planning on purchasing a Grand National soon, and look forward to what this site has to offer. I have had many old GTO's, 442's, etc over the years, but always was interested in GN's. My first involvement with turbo cars was my highly modified 1965 Corvair... no laughs, it was quite quick. I will be looking at a slightly modified 87 with 67k original miles soon, and may be trading my Harley for it.
I live in northern VA.
Hopefully I will be able to contribute here!

John

These cars are amazing and what is most fun is the community.
This is a brotherhood and you will meet some amazing people.

welcome

Welcome to the dark side!!!! John's is right you will meet some amusing,,,,,,oh i'm sorry, ment to say amazing (sorry john just kidding) people on this board. No kidding to the side they are some very smart people on the board that will learn you things that you only dream of doing to a car, and work.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!
(hope i spelled it right,hahahaha)

Great to have you!! You will love these cars, and the people you meet along the way is just as special. I have owned mine for about 5 years now, and have made some wonderful people in this community. :biggrin:

Welcome to the Dark side these cars love speed and money but i wouldnt trade it for the world