NEW GNX STYLE WHEELS

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
SO I WENT TO THE SEMA SHOW THIS PAST WEEKEND IN LAS VEGAS AND I CAME ACROSS THE HRE WHEELS BOOTH AND I SEEN SOME CARS WITH THE GTA GNX WHEELS BUT BIGGER..I READ THEIR CATALOG THEIR RIM NUMBER IS 501 GO UP TO 20 INCH WHICH I THINK IS NICE.. ANY BODY HAVE THESE ON THEIR GN

V501-rim_v02.jpg

Ohhhh nice! HREs are expensive, but awesome!

**EDIT** Damn! I think they are around $1,700 EACH. I like them. But probably not that much. LOL

What! over 1K for somthing that goes round and round....no thanks..I'm happy with my 4 brand new GTA's for 500 bucks! :)

if money is not the issue i would buy them for sure but yea im happy with my 300 gtas..lol

Real Real nice and Real Real expensive. Unless I was doing a GNX/tribute car they wouldn't even be on my radar.

Wow who do they think they are Fikse LOL. Its a good looking wheels and its pobably light weight like the GNX/GTA wheel but I cant see a $6500 difference.

i think those one off 18" billet GTA wheels that were made by that one guy could be bought for $2000 a set- and they had the exclusivity of only having 2 sets made..

I'm quoted $3700 for 2 "18x10" rears an 2 "18x9" front's ,stagered set,custom made for center placment an backspacing,gloss black centers an rivets ,on those wheels i gave the link on above

I run the ROH Drift-R set wheels now,but they use Adaptors....If you want a cheap break swap caliper clearing wheels, they'er ok for $1200

Now add set ultra high performance run flat tires.....$$$$
Wont get a set of wheel well tucking 255/40's in front or 295/40's in rear on factory GTA's...;^)
I went for maximum tire contact patch,F/R, (with-out frame notching or sticking out the fenders)

i was talking about that one member on here that made a cnc program for some 3 piece wheels that actually looked like the GTA/GNX wheels and used the stock center caps and what not.. he made 2 sets and put them on ebay for something like $2k for each set... never seen any other bigger wheels that look as close to the original GTA mesh style as those do, and they were just flat out mean looking. tried doing a search but couldn't find the thread where he showed how they were made..

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...ost-ready-i-feel-like-a-mad-scientist.317912/

Here is the link. Along with some arrogant internet know-it-all responses. Same thing with the old GNX dash guy. Everyone loves it and wants to pay less than cost for it. God forbid someone makes a profit. Guess those people don't smoke, drink alcohol/soda or use prescription drugs where the mark ups are over 100%:rolleyes:

I give that guy a lot of credit. And the GNX dash guy too. Being a pilgrim or trailblazer is never easy.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...ost-ready-i-feel-like-a-mad-scientist.317912/

Here is the link. Along with some arrogant internet know-it-all responses. Same thing with the old GNX dash guy. Everyone loves it and wants to pay less than cost for it. God forbid someone makes a profit. Guess those people don't smoke, drink alcohol/soda or use prescription drugs where the mark ups are over 100%:rolleyes:

I give that guy a lot of credit. And the GNX dash guy too. Being a pilgrim or trailblazer is never easy.

Yeap, i've read this post,Cool wheels!, The hardest thing to do is find a Large Mesh Wheel with No Rivets all around the center's edge,Oringanl GNX wheel's have no Rivets...8^)

Yeap, i've read this post,Cool wheels!, The hardest thing to do is find a Large Mesh Wheel with No Rivets all around the center's edge,Oringanl GNX wheel's have no Rivets...8^)

countersink them and use black bolts and they all but disappear. they'd look pretty close to the "dimpled" GTAs until you got up close and personal.