"NEW" GNS DDI DASH! (Digital Dash Interface)

Scot do you have anymore prototype photos... Installed and uninstalled?
Hi Aaron,

The ones I posted already are the only ones I have and uninstalled will look like a regular tablet so I am not sure what you mean there...

What about a video? Wold love to see how it looks installed up and running.
The only video clip of it installed and operating will be posted later tonight by the guy who has been testing it for us in FL... Pretty much if you seen FAST or Powerlogger work on a lap top it will look identical on the tablet.

Scott:

I would like to place an order for the wire kit. I will puchasing an XFI from Cal next month and would like to install both at the same time. How can I place the order and how do you want to be paid?

Thank you,

Dick
Dick,

All you have to do is give us a call and ask for the wire kit and we will take care of you and put you on the list for the first batch we order...

(865) 680-4008

Do you have a pic of the wires and adapters that are in this "kit"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The info has been vague at best.
Larry,

Not sure what info has been vague at best but we are trying to answer all questions people ask. We have someone testing this for well over 4 months now without issue and taking it to shows and events in FL showing it to people and receiving great responses and feedback from it. I think I answered all your previous questions as well..

Is there something you wish to have answered?

Last edited:
Do you have a pic of the wires and adapters that are in this "kit"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can call us @ (865) 680-4008 and we will be happy to explain or answer any questions you may have. Not sure what a picture of the Installation kit matters at this point but we will be happy to answer any questions, Please give us a call....

Last edited:
I have a question on the dell tablet the 5830 seems to be discontinued. They now only have the 3000 series for $179 or the 7000 series for about 450. Will your hook up work on either of the others. It would be a shame for this to implode on itself due to a dependency on last years model.

I have a question on the dell tablet the 5830 seems to be discontinued. They now only have the 3000 series for $179 or the 7000 series for about 450. Will your hook up work on either of the others. It would be a shame for this to implode on itself due to a dependency on last years model.
Good catch..... Dell informed us that the 5830 would be around for quite some time, guess not! LOL
Okay I just got done comparing the specifications of the 5830 and the Dell 3000 32gb and they are the same because they both have a 8" screen the others offered have 10.8" screens and will not work...

Last edited:
Some more good news! Bob Bailey and I just got off the phone and we are working together to have the Power Logger software re-sized to fit the 8" tablet screen and also we are looking into flipping the current colours around so when in "Gauge mode" for driving the white background won't be so bright...

Once we get this done we will have a down loadable software link on our website designed just for the DDI dash....

FAST users will not have to worry because their software has a re-size option to fit the variable screens...

Last edited:
Thanks posting the video's Aaron!

Well they say pictures are worth a 1,000 words, guess a video is worth 2,000! Now guy's if you think that looks awesome just wait till Bob Bailey is done making the final touches to the PL software!

We have taken in 2 orders already for the GNS DDI dash installation kits and I will continue to take orders in for the first batch of kits until Next Monday, After that I will place the order to supply all the kits each of you ordered, then once I receive them in I have to modify the chargers to fit the dash & Tablet properly then I will ship each kit out to everyone...

How do you interface with the Powerlogger to record, save a log and review? Take the tablet off the dash, Bluetooth keyboard?

How do you interface with the Powerlogger to record, save a log and review? Take the tablet off the dash, Bluetooth keyboard?
It runs on the tablet Exactly like it does on any regular laptop except with this tablet it is "Touch Screen" so you simply touch the tab to get you into your graph mode OR you can use a small blue tooth keyboard.

It can also be used as a WIFI hot spot and you can use your cell phone as the key board !

What about odometer? Is it hidden behind the tablet?
Yes the original odometer stays in place and is behind the tablet, but since you have to use Power logger or FAST XFI they both offer "Gauge mode" (as seen in the video's) and they have the speedometer right on the screen,...

Yes the original odometer stays in place and is behind the tablet, but since you have to use Power logger or FAST XFI they both offer "Gauge mode" (as seen in the video's) and they have the speedometer right on the screen,...
Yeap, I have a power logger and I see speedometer... I'm asking about Odometer. Miles I put on car are still "active" .. not disabled when putting this system in? Sure your getting slammed with questions, I'll just hang back and read.

Yeap, I have a power logger and I see speedometer... I'm asking about Odometer. Miles I put on car are still "active" .. not disabled when putting this system in? Sure your getting slammed with questions, I'll just hang back and read.
Don't worry about asking us questions, we enjoy answering them and sooner or later they will all be covered! Lol

Yes the odometer will be covered but still working behind the tablet, another thing covered is the "Gas Gauge".... That is one I really would have liked to remedy but it just doesn't look like that's possible at this time... The best and easiest way around that is a secondary Gas Gauge (Autometer?)