"NEW" GNS DDI DASH! (Digital Dash Interface)

Guy's,

We have been trying our best to get this out "Before" x-mass, I'm sorry but it don't look like were going to make that dead line.... We are still ironing out a few things like the power supply and all the instructions but it should be ready very soon.

We have a few clips of video that we need to get uploaded so stay tuned....

Instead of running in normal mode, change windows to a "high contrast" them that will give PL a dos-like appearance and a black background. The downside is PL gauges don't work in that mode, but if Bob can fix that (plz plz have it available in the public PL version) that would be much better than the gray background.

Scott, how is the time frame looking on this. My windows computer puked (again), I have multiple cars with PL, and I don't want to have to buy another computer/tablet to get my pl to load properly. I know I can buy something cheap to load it on, but I love this concept. Time frame pretty please?;)

Okay guy's we have came to the conclusion that we do not want to buy the tablets ourselves and then sell them to you due to warranty proposes so we will leave it up to you to source them, this way if for any reason you have a issue with it you have the proper receipt for warranty action....

Tablet to buy? DELL Venue 8 Pro 3000 Series

Now onto the proper cables and stuff needed to make this a true "Plug n Play" install...

We will offer a kit that has everything you need plus instructions on how to install the tablet and where all the connections go...

The DDI wiring package will cost $238.00 + Shipping charges.
(Some may think that's expensive for wires but it does include the $130.00 charging system needed to properly run the tablet from a 12v source plus there is labor for me to modify the charger for proper fitment)

So you should be able to get this in your dash and running for around $538.00 !!!

Please contact us directly to order the DDI wire kit....

Last edited:
When will the cable kit be listed on your site?
Well since the DDI Dash really isn't going to be listed as a complete product on our site I am not sure I am going to list the wire kit yet... We will see how many we sell and possibly we will list them on our site but for right now we are taking orders on the wire kits so we have some kind of estimate on how many we need for this first run.....

Well since the DDI Dash really isn't going to be listed as a complete product on our site I am not sure I am going to list the wire kit yet... We will see how many we sell and possibly we will list them on our site but for right now we are taking orders on the wire kits so we have some kind of estimate on how many we need for this first run.....
Scot do you have anymore prototype photos... Installed and uninstalled?

Scott:

I would like to place an order for the wire kit. I will puchasing an XFI from Cal next month and would like to install both at the same time. How can I place the order and how do you want to be paid?

Thank you,

Dick