"NEW" GNS Custom GNX Dash's Available!

Scot, if I am running stock analog dash, do I need anything other than your dash? I'm running stock lockup converter.

My plans for spring are to first do the dash and then convert to XFI. I presume its easy enough to modify the dash after the XFI install.

My plans for spring are to first do the dash and then convert to XFI. I presume its easy enough to modify the dash after the XFI install.

Installing our dash with a car that has XFI is easier than any other cause of the stand alone computer. The others we have to give the stock ECM the correct 2,000 ppm signal which can get expensive or time consuming removing and modifying the VSS receiver.

Nope. If you have either the stock Analog or Digital dash you need the small VSS pick up out of the back of your stock dash where your speedometer cable went and the VSS wires went to. Many have just sent in their dash plus $30 to me and I removed it and made my modifications and then I send it back. Then all you do is hook that all back up and stuff it behind your dash and you are good to go.

For XFI owners: Very Simple!.... We send along a Pulse generator to hook up and instructions on calibrating the XFI and your done.
Thanks Scot. I will likely send you mine. Probably sooner than later. I like the black gauges/silver rings. Don't think I can wait too much longer. I'm not a patient man. Will contact you soon. Thank you.

Here is our Customer Jerade McGinnis' "Revolution" Dash with full sweep gauges installed just the other day in his GN. He was like many of us who buy a car from someone who previously installed 146 gauges in the car and wires Everywhere so he wanted to clean it up using one of our dash's which put all his gauges nice and centrally located in his view.

Our "Revolution" dash gauges come with a Black face, Black Bezel with white font.... The night time back lighting is either this white glow or a Blue glow...

McGinnis dash.png

Scot is it possible to post a link to the instructions so I can see how involved the install is? I will likely be ordering the Revolution as pictured above in about a week. Also, is it possible to get red glow rather than blue? Thanks!

Scot is it possible to post a link to the instructions so I can see how involved the install is? I will likely be ordering the Revolution as pictured above in about a week. Also, is it possible to get red glow rather than blue? Thanks!
I thought it was considered plug and play except for running the wire to the supplied oil PSI sender.

I thought it was considered plug and play except for running the wire to the supplied oil PSI sender.
They are Plug N Play and even use the Factory wiring for the Oil Pressure gauge sending unit.

The instructions are not accessible by link, they are on my computer but I can assure you that we have had a few customers who told us they know Nothing about wiring or that kind of stuff and they did just fine. They are Very detailed instructions with pictures of each step to make things much easier.

How much cutting of the dash is required? If one day I wanted to go back to stock would that be feasible?

How much cutting of the dash is required? If one day I wanted to go back to stock would that be feasible?

Yes. The cutting is minimal and if you did go back to stock no one would see the difference. Only making some clearance inside the dash but nothing is visible from in the passenger compartment.

Hi, Like Slay mentioned there is very minimal cutting of the inner structure and the cutting of the outer trim plate would not fit back, you would have to buy another OEM dash trim plate. Other than that since our dash is 100% plug n play you can go right back to stock if you wanted too...

When did you start building the plugs for the digital dash cars? My dad bought all the gauges last year at bowling green just got around to installing them and the plug doesn't match up.

Heath,

Not sure what your referring to when you say plugs, I assume it's the bulk head connector. Not sure it was us he bought them from cause we didn't have the bulk head connector or the digital dash wiring harness finished then. Those were done after BG last year. We have them now and they fit great.

Heath,

Not sure what your referring to when you say plugs, I assume it's the bulk head connector. Not sure it was us he bought them from cause we didn't have the bulk head connector or the digital dash wiring harness finished then. Those were done after BG last year. We have them now and they fit great.
Theres is one thing you'll need that is not included in the kit. One plastic tie wrap. The main harness plug on the cluster that plugs into the OEM harness does not stay in place like OEM. Tie them together with a tie wrap and your golden. I just finished mine yesterday. You just want to set in the car and look at them. (y)
Huge thanks Scot.

Theres is one thing you'll need that is not included in the kit. One plastic tie wrap. The main harness plug on the cluster that plugs into the OEM harness does not stay in place like OEM. Tie them together with a tie wrap and your golden. I just finished mine yesterday. You just want to set in the car and look at them. (y)
Huge thanks Scot.
DONE! If i'm only forgetting 1 zip tie included in the kit then were doing good! LOL I will include a zip tie on the next two kits going out today!

Is the price the same for the revolution full sweep you posted above? I really like that one. beautiful.

Okay folks! I have done a little redesign of the gauge panel so that you now have NO CUTTING AT ALL on the inner structure for clearance of the gauges !!

AND we dropped the price by $160.00