New GN owner in NY

Iseollgn

New till the GN but have learned a ton from this site. Still have much to learn. Thanks to everyone for all the info and knowledge on this site!

New till the GN but have learned a ton from this site. Still have much to learn. Thanks to everyone for all the info and knowledge on this site!

Glad to hear. It's a great place to be!
Post up some photos when you can so we can all share in your joy.

Not to far away , I'm in Ontario NY , 20 miles east of Rochester .

No Buick clubs that I know of . There are a couple of guys around the area , and we meet up now and then . There is a great Turbo Buick mechanic in Canandaigua Ny . He is on this forum ( pdzz ) and if you need any type of motor work done message him .

Thanks, that’s great to know. Let me know next time you guys meet up. I would enjoy that.

Myself and my buddy from Buffalo go to most of the big Turbo Buick events . We just came back from Brian Lorenz's open house then on to the BOC event at Norwalk Ohio . Next will be the MAGNA event at Cecil county raceway in September then the GS nationals @ Bowling Green Ky. in October . Lots of Turbo Buick guys at those events .

No Buick clubs that I know of . There are a couple of guys around the area , and we meet up now and then . There is a great Turbo Buick mechanic in Canandaigua Ny . He is on this forum ( pdzz ) and if you need any type of motor work done message him .

X2 on Phil. Stand up guy! Knows his stuff. Only guy I let work on mine other than me. Sam ill let you work on it too now and Bill haha. Let me know if you want his number I can pass it along.

I know of a few other Buick guys but they are all hidden in garages. Dynoman(Sam) drives his around. I was driving mine all the time too.

im a new gn owner in upstate ny and also would love to get together with others.im hoping to have my car road worthy by spring.i spend most of my summer in the Pulaski,mexico,oswego area and would be willing to arrange a get together in that area for anyone who is interested to travel.

im a new gn owner in upstate ny and also would love to get together with others.im hoping to have my car road worthy by spring.i spend most of my summer in the Pulaski,mexico,oswego area and would be willing to arrange a get together in that area for anyone who is interested to travel.

There are a quite a few of us spread out. Phil (PDZZ) owns a car shop and they have a yearly car show where most of us usually show up. Mainly advertise it on facebook under the shops facebook page. Master Tech Automotive. Canandaguia NY

I just got mine back from repairs so ill be driving around Ithaca this spring summer fall

thanks for the info.I don't do facebook,so maybe post up here when there is a date?i would love to check it out.