New GN owner in NY

New till the GN but have learned a ton from this site. Still have much to learn. Thanks to everyone for all the info and knowledge on this site!

dynoman

No Buick clubs that I know of . There are a couple of guys around the area , and we meet up now and then . There is a great Turbo Buick mechanic in Canandaigua Ny . He is on this forum ( pdzz ) and if you need any type of motor work done message him .

dynoman

Myself and my buddy from Buffalo go to most of the big Turbo Buick events . We just came back from Brian Lorenz's open house then on to the BOC event at Norwalk Ohio . Next will be the MAGNA event at Cecil county raceway in September then the GS nationals @ Bowling Green Ky. in October . Lots of Turbo Buick guys at those events .

No Buick clubs that I know of . There are a couple of guys around the area , and we meet up now and then . There is a great Turbo Buick mechanic in Canandaigua Ny . He is on this forum ( pdzz ) and if you need any type of motor work done message him .

X2 on Phil. Stand up guy! Knows his stuff. Only guy I let work on mine other than me. Sam ill let you work on it too now and Bill haha. Let me know if you want his number I can pass it along.

I know of a few other Buick guys but they are all hidden in garages. Dynoman(Sam) drives his around. I was driving mine all the time too.