New GN owner in GA

jjk

Greetings everyone. New owner of an 86 GN here. It's got about 29,000 original miles and, as far as I can tell, is stock. Looking forward to learning more and really get into it. Anyone know any good GN shops or gurus in the metro Atlanta area? Thanks.
IMG_0899.JPG
IMG_0902.JPG
IMG_0913.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome. Nice ride.
I love it when the term original miles is used because I have 5,000 original miles on my car, with 65,000 aftermarket miles (after the mods). Lol just poking a little fun.
It looks like it has aftermarket valve cover breathers and probably a cap on the turbo inlet bell that keeps oil out of the intercooler as well as an aftermarket cold air kit. Both very good mods.
I love the color!

Nice find with low mileage. A lot less 86's than 87's. Welcome to the board.

Yeah I saw, thanks hopefully we can get him some help...the community has grown in GA...I like it

Greetings everyone. New owner of an 86 GN here. It's got about 29,000 original miles and, as far as I can tell, is stock. Looking forward to learning more and really get into it. Anyone know any good GN shops or gurus in the metro Atlanta area? Thanks.View attachment 303383 View attachment 303384 View attachment 303385

First off all- welcome to the Turbo Buick community. To answer your question concerning Buick shops in Ga- Wildcat performance located in Valdosta Ga which is own by Richard Lassiter. I live on the west side of Atlanta. We have a Turbo Buick club meeting every 3rd Saturday of the month @ Hooters location at the Gwinnett Place Mall in Duluth Ga. The person to contact concerning the Turbo Buick club is Alan Bourke- email address ( acmealan@bellsouth.net ). We have lots knowledgeable members which can assist you with any repair process needed to keep your GN operating.

Haulz A

I just opened a shop in Lavonia, GA. About an hour northeast of Atlanta off of 85
Good afternoon just checking to see if you still have the gn shop in lavonia. If you do can you give me a call or text asap.843 408 7945.need some performance assistance. Curly. .

Good afternoon just checking to see if you still have the gn shop in lavonia. If you do can you give me a call or text asap.843 408 7945.need some performance assistance. Curly. .
Call me tomorrow 7066755161 or 6012126953