New from Louisiana

5Lugs

Just joined from here in the deep south. looks like a great forum so far. I`ve lurked/peeked in here from time to time. I`m looking at a 1 owner 85. I`ve been told to stay away from them but this one is a cherry low milage unmolested GN. I`m only looking for a Weekend driver and not a racer. Any opinions ? The price is fair.Thanks Dale

North Central near Minden. Like I stated I`ve followed the GN`s for years and now I`m looking for one. Just completed another Chevy so I need something different. I also need to build a shop so I don`t want a complete project for a while, just something to drive thats kool and different. Thanks

Welcome aboard...I am originally from Alexandria La, not too far from you. Good luck with your search on a car...

Bryan

Thanks for the shout. I`ve made quite a few trips to Alexandria in my days. I have found a GN, it kinda fell into my lap. I wasn`t originally looking for one but owning one was on my list of cars to own. Thanks again !!

Hello and welcome, glad to see someone else from louisiana on here. Im from covington louisiana myself. Now if there was just more gn owners down here around me that would be great. I have they are few and far between around me.

Turbo6 86, I do understand their isn`t many GN`s up here in the northern part of the state. I`ve seen a few and I have a few friends that have owned several but still they aren`t common. Thanks

Thanks, I might just bring it down to the big cruise. A few friends and myself have talked for several years about doing just that.