New From Fallon

Kid? Lol. You were a fraud long before your current situation and most know it. Zero character.
How is a fraud ?
Yes “kid” you act like a kid just as you are now. it’s been numerous tacky comments that you leave on instagram and Facebook. . Give up and I will not SELL to you. Enjoy your GNX and live life

How is a fraud ?
Yes “kid” you act like a kid just as you are now. it’s been numerous tacky comments that you leave on instagram and Facebook. . Give up and I will not SELL to you. Enjoy your GNX and live life
Your reputation proceeds you. Congrats.

I wanted these months ago. Had the deal worked out and he disappeared. Id buy them in person only based on my experience and what im seeing here.

I wanted these months ago. Had the deal worked out and he disappeared. Id buy them in person only based on my experience and what im seeing here.
I do remember clearly telling you via text messages that I went through an amputation in mid May of this year, correct?

if you or many don’t understand , then I do apologize and there is nothing I can do. In person would be the best thing for me due to my current situation.
thanks