new FAST XFI touchscreen data logger!!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
StreetFire.net - FAST XFI Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger

Whats New, New Products, Press Releases

for those of you who can do the laptop thing and drive....This way you can leave the laptop in the pit area, run/datalog with the touch screen, then come back in the pit after and download the run into the computer to make your changes. Then Save file on your laptop as well, so you can erase the last run and have a clean memory(2mb memory = disappointing). Then upload your changes you've made and get back inline with only the touch screen again. Lou you said you wish you could data log with FAST without the laptop, heres ya go.

I have heard so many "i fawked up that run cus of the dam laptop" stories its sickining. I hope its really not that hard, but ill see in a few weeks here ;)

darkside

What's the point? If you have XFI you can internally datalog and not have to worry about having a laptop in the car anyway. If, you don't have XFI then a remote FAST datalogger is still available for B2B . This basically omits the need the have a laptop on hand to D/L info. You tell me, what's more expensive?:confused: :biggrin:

The external data loger for the Classic unit is an option but it is far from being the answer... I spoke with FAST yesterday, while ordering more XFI units, as to when the new dash will be available, possibly shipping next week... I will be carrying them in stock for anyone interested. I have not mentioned anything about them previously since I prefer to wait till we actually have them in hand before commenting. I can't wait as I am looking forward to replacing my cyberdyne dash with one.....

The external data loger for the Classic unit is an option but it is far from being the answer... I spoke with FAST yesterday, while ordering more XFI units, as to when the new dash will be available, possibly shipping next week... I will be carrying them in stock for anyone interested. I have not mentioned anything about them previously since I prefer to wait till we actually have them in hand before commenting. I can't wait as I am looking forward to replacing my cyberdyne dash with one.....

Good to hear..