image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 173
I can tell you this, because the jeep was all wheel drive it feels different from off the line. Once the V gets going, it really gets going.. The power, handling and braking really out shine the jeep. Don't get me wrong I loved my jeep, but couldn't pass on the V.....

Very nice car you got there.
My dad bought a black '04 CTS V with a 6spd manual in '08 with 9k miles that the previous owner put flow masters on the stock exhaust. It sounded good, a little to loud and some drone. I finally talked him into letting me put some Hooker max flows on it. Nice and quiet, no drone. It still had a performance sound just subdued. He was happy.
He would be jealous as his favorite color is red.

I didn't like the sound when I bought it, so I have already removed the mufflers and installed straight pipes. Now I like the sound. Was thinking of installing flowmaster 40 series, but I'll leave it as is for now. Next up is CAI, maybe pullies and tune. But need to not go to far as I have life time drivetrain warranty and don't want to argue with Dealership over mods.

Good idea. It seems the straight through perforated core style mufflers are the best performing w/ Borla pro xs and Hooker max flow at the top, although there is only 3 or 4hp difference in the top 8 tested. Who knows, at your power level it may be different. I can only vouch for the Hooker max on my dads as far as no drone.
image.jpeg

well Airaid is in, so 2.4 pully and tune are next. had to get GN back home first before I started to play with the V. :D