New Electrical & Wiring forum!

Need to ground the green wire to enable the relay. Can also pickup that wire at the coolant temperature switch.

RemoveBeforeFlight

I need help Shane ! Icreated a spark , when i lowered the steering column, and have no idea where it came from.. Right now it will start every time and run about 2 or 3 seconds then dies every time..I tried a different computer and no change..I tried MAF,, I even bought the new AXIS and chip from FULLTHROTTLE ... No change ... I feel i have fried a circuit .. but i have no idea or where ...Any suggestions would sure be appreciated...

Don't think Shane is in to responding to threads...
Sounds like you may have an issue w/ the fuel pump prime/ run circuit. Initial key on runs the pump for a few secs, then shuts off, unless the ecm sees a tach signal. [Sounds like the engine is running just long enuf to burn off the initial prime fuel.] Or, if it's still working, the pump bypass sw will close at about 4psi oil pressure. It's located below the turbo.
I'd suggest you disconnect the batt, drop the column down, and inspect the wiring. There are several wires plugged into the area on the top of the column.
When you dropped the column, you may have pulled a hot wire out of a plug, and shorted it to grnd.
Could be the run side of the ign is not hot when the key is released back to "run".
Have you checked all the fuses?
Do you have a wiring schematic?

Don't think Shane is in to responding to threads...
Sounds like you may have an issue w/ the fuel pump prime/ run circuit. Initial key on runs the pump for a few secs, then shuts off, unless the ecm sees a tach signal. [Sounds like the engine is running just long enuf to burn off the initial prime fuel.] Or, if it's still working, the pump bypass sw will close at about 4psi oil pressure. It's located below the turbo.
I'd suggest you disconnect the batt, drop the column down, and inspect the wiring. There are several wires plugged into the area on the top of the column.
When you dropped the column, you may have pulled a hot wire out of a plug, and shorted it to grnd.
Could be the run side of the ign is not hot when the key is released back to "run".
Have you checked all the fuses?
Do you have a wiring schematic?
thanks for the input...All the fuses are good .. I'll tinker with your thoughts today and hope i get lucky...

How about front side marker lights not working. checked from light socket to frame and don’t have 12 volts. All other lights work.
all fuses good. Chase blu/brn and blk/brn back to firewall but cant tell where they go after that.
sorry if I’m hijacking a thread

Those wires go to the bulk head connector (C100) that is near the brake booster. Then into the interior of the car.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Hi, need assistance. I removed my interior dash, to expose the interior wiring and check to make sure every wire is good and not spliced or burnt. I also removed the speedometer as well. I also wanted to add a rear view camera to the radio system and map light rearview mirror. I now have to reinstall everything back, and well life got in the way and I don't know where to start, lol.
Are there any files, or documents to assist me in putting everything back together? I have not connected or cut anything.
Putting everything back, stock with some aftermarket gauges that are already in there.
I wish there was a book for dummies for this type of issue.
Thanks in advance.

William.