New documentary on the GN

I wonder if the Ford and Chevy guys are reading this thread and laughing at us. Some guy makes a pretty legit documentary about our cars (in which the first 5 mins look really good) and this causes a problem?
The GN/TR is a cult car. Always was, always will be. I gather everyone around my house when 'perps' in Menace To Society are driving a GN (OK maybe T Type). And when those 3 dirtbag Guidos in Out For Justice are driving one I call silence in my house. Wait lets boycott it because they call it a GNX:rolleyes: I even watch that clueless Alonzo guy when "101 Cars you must drive" features the GN. Unless they are blatently lying and badmouthing the car who cares. And even if they are, I'll still watch the GN on the big screen. I'm just happy they are on TV or in movies. On a side note I was watching a Miami Vice episode and there was a GN in it-pretty cool.

And for Black Air 2 I will be available for interviews about how these cars cleaned house on Franny Lou or Crossbay Blvd.:D As well as an IN DEPTH review of Uncle Sam's in Bowling Green:eek::p "I solemly do swear....." HA

And don't forget that lil' gem "Born 2 Race" with the really cool red TR. Made that movie watchable for me...

According to his facebook they started shipping the DVD's since Monday, anyone got theirs yet?

They're going out USPS First Class. I imaging people that ordered early and just got a DVD should start getting theirs today and tomorrow. If they ordered a poster, it might take a while longer. You never know with the Postal Service. Sometimes it takes a day, sometimes it takes a week.

Got mine yesterday, watched it twice............Awesome job by Andrew......very well done.

Just received mine today...out at the company Christmas party this evening so I will watch it tomorrow.....I was told I was in it and not edited out by the director .....

Just received mine today...out at the company Christmas party this evening so I will watch it tomorrow.....I was told I was in it and not edited out by the directors .....
How many cameras did they break Rick?:p

No cameras but I may break your monitor or TV...

Just received my copy....:D..cant wait to watch it later on..... my poster was a lil mangled though....but just happy to receive everything so quick.

aaron

Royal-T-Ltd said:
Just received my copy....:D..cant wait to watch it later on..... my poster was a lil mangled though....but just happy to receive everything so quick.

aaron

My poster was beat up as well.. But is ok not that bad.., it seems kind of short 60:00min.

Just came across this thread...

I remember Andrew saying on one of the boards that he had originally started out to make a movie about people who were really dedicated to something.

I tried to prepare myself for the movie not having a lot of information that I thought should have been included...(I have 90% of all magazine articles ever written on these cars)...but I was still very disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, the movie, direction, etc is all unbelievably awesome, but for me it just feels like it could have been "part one" of a ten part series. Does anyone else feel like that?

All the stuff about ingersol, the indy cars (who was it, Pancho the drug dealing driver?), the pace cars, the silver state classic, the stories about Buick buying the V6 back from AMC, the "stories", or "tall tales", real or not, about the Buick engineer who helped design some turbo stuff as part of his son's Boy Scout stuff...???...GNX vs. Calloway, the articles about Buick coming out with the new style ignition and the article about when they made the last V-8, the stupid-ass GM1o cars that replaced the g-bodies, etc.

One of the best has to be
CARS ILLUSTRATED (vol 4 no 5) FROM BUICK WITH BALLS (REGAL T-TYPE)

http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/h/shawnco/jsta6/forsale/forsale.htm#TURBO BUICK ARTICLES ON CD-ROM

I need to look at these articles again...probably been 5 years since I last looked at them...

oh...and how I loved the gntype mailing list...and you used to be able to search the archives...wonder if you still can...