NEW DIGITAL DASH GAUGES, NEED OPINIONS

Boston Bulldog

Hello all! I hope life is good and the turbos are spinning. I could use some help from anyone who can take just a minute to give their 2 cents on a digital dash set up. I can not say what company, but I am working closely with a company, helping them to set up a digital dash that will bolt right in. There are companies out there that make a fine product, and this company has been making gauges for some time now. Turbo Buicks were left out for some reason. What i need to know is WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON THE DASH IF GIVEN THE CHOICE? Obviously we all want to see MPH, that's a given. What else is most important to you personally. BOOST? Water temp? Tach? If you could list some gauges you would like to see on the dash, as well as any other opinions that would be great. Please list them in order of importance. You don't have to add MPH since they will all have that anyway. Thanks guys and gals!

Yours in the square, The Bulldog

I just got the Holley ecm, looking at getting all CAN bus gauges (except fuel level) since the ECM sees it all anyways from all new Holley sensors.

Gnx gauges plus knock and outside air temperature. How about a compass, too? And a trip odometer. Gnx didn't have one of those.

Don't forget a speedometer....keeps you from being stopped by the cops!

Bruce '87 Grand National

-Tach (8,000 RPM With Shift Light And Recall)
-MPH (200 MPH)
-Boost/vacuum (With option to switch over to Exhaust Back Pressure (50 PSI) With Recall)
-Water Temp (250)
-Fuel Pressure (120 With Recall)
-Fuel Level (In Gallons)
-Air Fuel Ratio (Wide Band)
-Oil Pressure (160)
-Trans Temp (250)
-Voltage
-Alcohol Pressure (200)
-Alcohol level (In Quarts)
-Exhaust gas Temp (With Option To Switch Between 6 Channels)
-Fuel Energy Constant (For E-85 Conversions)

Idiot lights.................

-Turn Indicators/Hazards
-ECM Trouble Recorded
-All Gauges Should Glow Bright Red When User Programmable Preset Limits Are Reached!
-Option To Download 20 Seconds Of Time On A Laptop Exactly As The Dash Appears To The Driver In Front Of His Face!

Should all be included for less than $500 Dollars.

You Asked.

Coming on 3 years soon, did the idea fizzle out?

Coming on 3 years soon, did the idea fizzle out?
Nope. The digital dash has been available for a couple years now. It was built by INTELLITRONIX and is available for all Turbo Regals. If you go to the photos section of their page you will see pics of the Bobby Alford Edition. It’s pretty sweet. You can time your 1/4 mile with it as well as a bunch of other things.