New, current updated Michigan thread.

williamsGN

'Horse sneeze' addict
How many members do we have there ? My wife and I are coming home to MI after 14 years and was wondering who was around. Had my first GN back there from 93-97, selling it before moving. Coming home in the next few months and was hoping for some get togethers once the snow has cleared. I know of the Woodward cruise, Gratiot cruise and the Mt. Clemens car show if that is still an annual event.

I am in Northern Macomb...Romeo area. Plenty of car events all summer long. Last summer my GN was down while engine was being built so looking forward to a good summer cruizing. Let me know when you get to Michigan.

I'm also in Macomb Township in Macomb County. We have a few Buick events that might interest you. Moose Preserve during the DreamCruise, Buick RaceDay and other Buick events. Where are you going to live?

theres the michigan turbo buicks club, probably 60 plus members, plus lots of car shows, we have a couple vendors here too,
lots to do...welcome and best regards, rob

I'm new to the board and I've only been back in Mi for 2 years after being gone 26 down in NC. Unfortunately I'm out of country till beginning of June. I've got a bead on a 87 T-Top from a family member all original so, I'm hoping I will be cruising it come the end of June. Big mustang fan but, the GN to me is better than all the Fox bodies I've owned. Don't need to make a race car out of it cause I already have a really fast car.

Im in wayne county... Theres a group of 5-7 gns that have been out crusin all over the place every weekend they are all from your area definately hit the down river and telegraph cruises lots more spent rubber and much more laid back than at woodward unless ur in pontiac...Street racing was awesome last year havent seen it like that in like 5-6 years...pm me and ill tell you the spots...

turboc87gn

I'm way up in Genesse County NW corner. Hell that's a drive but, it's still a decent cruise I guess. I plan on trying to make the cruise in Pontiac this year. I've never been to one...LOL.. I know there is a few of us out there most wont admit it..LOL

Thats crazy youve never been?!!! Once you go youll be hooked.. Bring folding chairs a cooler with cold drinks and sunblock and make sure ur cooling system is up to snuff...

I left Mi in 85 and just moved back there. I always fishing when I was young wasn't to much into the car thing as a kid. I will check this thing out this year as long as I have something to cruise. I still have all my stuff at my house in NC so, I only have my truck up there now. Plan on bringing one of my mustangs up (90 Coupe) plus if things go right I will have the 87 GN. Also need to find a place to rent that has room for 4 vehicles and is closer to Warren. That daily drive is crazy..LOL

Coming home next week to do some house shopping, anything going on Buick wise ? I heard it might not snow ;)

williamsGN

I've been looking for something as well but I'm going to rent for now. It's hard to find something to rent that meets the needs. I have four cars that I want housed inside plus a pool. Single guy must have a pool and hotubs...LOL..GL on finding what what your looking for as there are a ton of homes on the market.

Im from St Joe County in the middle of the state on the Indiana line. Im not into the Buick thing too much any more but would like to be. Just not too much going on in my area but a couple of car shows in the summer. Guess Im just getting old after having these for a few years. lol

One year later.. finally got here.. located in Mt. Clemens. Going to go to the Mt. Clemens show on the 1st. I've seen a dark blue T cruising around on Cass Ave. a couple times the last couple days, wonder if it is someone on the board. Looking forward to local get togethers once we get our place in order.