New Complete Dash Inserts are Here!

Sorry about the lack of response guy's, we have been swamped here lately... I hope to be coming out with the GNS- DDI Dash very shortly and then we will be concentrating on getting these dash's done right after that.....

Way more interested in this than the DDI dash. And I don't look to be the only one. ;)

I called and was told they are going with a different vendor and using speedhut gauges. Told me they should be ready in the fall.

Sorry for the lack of response here guy's, we have been swamped and along with a hectic family life we just haven't been on here much so I apologize.

The project is still a go and as soon as we wrap up the DDI orders then we will be focusing on the "NEW" style dash which includes Speed Hut gauges. The reason for switching to the speed hut gauges is because they are much more shallow that the auto-meter gauges therefore it requires much less cutting of your original dash basket plus you have a bunch more variety with options with Speed Hut vs Autometer... We have already established our dealer status with Speed Hut so that is already taken care of. We also have several people standing by for test fitment ( same ones who have tested the DDI dash)... Please have patience, you won't be disappointed !

If I was interested in the previous plug and play Autometer like posted in the beginning is that an option or is that a thing of the past?

We are still looking at a Fall timeframe. Here's a sneak peek. There will be some alternate holes available for LED indicators for items like AlkyControl, SES, and low fuel.
image.jpg

I see its been a month since the last post regarding this project....how bout an update Scot or Turbo Negro..any progress??