New Combo Setup

R.I.P.92Rolla

I'm getting my T-type checked out soon from what sounds like a bad lifter, but as that is getting fixed I am planning on doing the following

Ported Heads
Ported Intake
Cam - I believe 208?
RJC powerplate
3" Downpipe
and Possibly a ta49
2800-3000 stall not sure what it is honestly

Other things I have on the list are

Hi flow water pump
Hi flow oil pump
New gaskets
Cometic Headgaskets.

The car has bigger injectors and a fuel pump now

I am assuming that I should be able to get into the 12's with it...

I am going to use a turbolink to scan the car and if i cant get it to work i will pick up a scanmaster...

How exactly should I go about tuning the car...Really I don't think I need to go more than 20psi... but will want to start tuning at 15 so I don't blow stuff up. Any suggestions or help would be great.

Nothing wrong with starting at 15psi. Once you begin to become familiar with the cause and effects of changes in the tune like timing, fuel, and boost you'll like it.

ive driven the car on 15-18 psi already and love it...always on 93 or 93-100 mix...

Im sure that with all the new mods the car will be totally different.

Who's chip do you have? what injector size? How good is the tranny/converter? Hot wire kit?

Prasad

Start with low boost and high fuel psi and slowly start to adjust as you feel need to. Low timing aswell. 18 degree is a good place to start.

Not sure what size injectors you have so, I can't give you a starting point on PSI.