New combo pics

I do what my chip maker recommends. He has a good track record and I have been successful for many years with his chips. My FP line off is like 46psi already. Why push injectors to 100%+ IDC when many other things will be pushed to the limit. Just another 100 bucks or so...lol

I do what my chip maker recommends. He has a good track record and I have been successful for many years with his chips. My FP line off is like 46psi already. Why push injectors to 100%+ IDC when many other things will be pushed to the limit. Just another 100 bucks or so...lol

ok so its at 46 psi line off.. and ?? Aren't you running a SD ? wtf you afraid of ? turn up the rail bud and start tuning ! ... 120's will make enough power to split your girdled 109 Especially if your using a alky kit on top of it ...

ok so its at 46 psi line off.. and ?? Aren't you running a SD ? wtf you afraid of ? turn up the rail bud and start tuning ! ... 120's will make enough power to split your girdled 109 Especially if your using a alky kit on top of it ...

Ivan, you know Bo is running E85 and not pump gas/alky right?

Ivan, you know Bo is running E85 and not pump gas/alky right?

yes well aware ... 80's on E85 maxed out can hurt a 109 if your not careful ... 120's maxed out will surely do it ...

if he was trying to run 9's on Gas he wouldn't need more than a 72 pound injectors to do it. .. he has the ability to alter the tune to pretty much whatever he needs .. I just don't understand why he is fixed in on a "NUMBER" when he doesn't have to be .. he is the TUNER ..

Those injectors should make 800 hp with no issues at all on E85 ...
if he is running out of injector @ 17 psi with Rail pressure @ 46 psi .. that must tell you something

I lied. I just checked before I removed the 120's for Turbo89 sake!
Im at 48-49psi line off.
At the HP level I want to achieve, Im not taking any chances. And I dont plan on running this 109 forever.

Nothing wrong with 160's. They idle and drive nice and can go really fast with less fuel pressure.

Nothing wrong with 160's. They idle and drive nice and can go really fast with less fuel pressure.

Not sure I agree on the idle and drive nice .. I guess it depends on what you can live with .. also depends on what 160's

Not sure I agree on the idle and drive nice .. I guess it depends on what you can live with
I'm happy with them. Smooth idle, crisp throttle response, no AFR hunting. 38psi fuel pressure.

Update
Got car running on 160's and decided to see what the new stickers from Phoff would look like on VC's
20150922_160146[1].jpg

20150922_160132[1].jpg

20150922_160219[1].jpg

Very nice car Sir! Would love to see a video of it going down the track or street! Always loved the TTA's just haven't been lucky enough to get one. Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Got it running WOT again. 18-19psi is faster than my old setup for sure. This is a bad bad b!tch guys.
Im shaking as I type this now. The pull in 3rd gear is crazy! Im only getting it to 5100rpm too. I cant wait for the track. Im leaving boost alone, the tune is good enough...Just have an off idle stumble and redo the intake gasket and im good.
I do think im at my limits on the street tho. I cant imagine going any faster on my roads... I guess I can start saving for interior parts now.lol