New Carolina's Section!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Hot Air has been asking for this for a while! He is the mod for this forum! Lets rock boys!

Wow! Thanks Shane. This is great!

I hope everyone will share their local Cars & Coffee info with all of us here.

I have been attending the Raleigh C&C on 1st Sat of the month and it is a BLAST!

Be sure to let us know what other events are happening!
Conrad Carter
Albemarle & Durham

Very cool!! Glad to see something close since moving here last July!! I'm on the prowl for a New Toy...

B Rad,

Glad to have you on board!

Conrad Carter
Carolina's Moderator

I'm in Fayetteville as well. Have been out of the TR community for a while, just picked up my 3rd GN and glad to be an owner again. With all of the TR's within such a close radius, we should definitely get together.

Regards,
John

Hey, guy let's make the Carolina Spot big. An your all right we need to get to great and do something. It take's me about 2 1/2 from Jacksonville to get to Fayetteville.

Harrisburg, NC... Not too far from Charlotte Motor Speedway & Zmax Dragway! Lots of TR's in the Charlotte area, but it seems with age and responsibilities we don't get together too much anymore... If anyone ever wants to hang out or turn a few wrenches I'm usually in the shop in the evenings. ;)

K.

Lexington SC here. Glad to see this section added. Will be checking in often. Whats up Keith? Hope you are doing well!!

NCTURBOS said:
Harrisburg, NC... Not too far from Charlotte Motor Speedway & Zmax Dragway! Lots of TR's in the Charlotte area, but it seems with age and responsibilities we don't get together too much anymore... If anyone ever wants to hang out or turn a few wrenches I'm usually in the shop in the evenings. ;)

K.

Hey Keith,

Your lucky I live so far away from you!!!!! I would be at your house everyday picking your brain in trying to learn as much as I can from you. Guy's he's a walking book of information.

I am in Mebane, NC, which is just east of Burlington. I am fortunate in that I am only 15 minutes from Richard's shop. :)

I'm located in Randleman NC minutes from greensboro,asheboro,high point , and a few more mins from burlington.............

So if anybody want to have GTG holla.......