New California exhaust law=1000.00 fine

My jaw is on the floor. I almost dont know what to say except Holy shit!

I left in 98' and happier everyday I did.....used to be the golden state, now cutting edge of stupidity

So if I drive my T-Type in Cali with my Pypes exhaust, they can give me a $1000 ticket?

Feel sorry for my many friends in Cali have to deal with the "Communist" state which is going broke supporting all the illegals, and put the burden on the working class. :mad:

Gotta find some way to pay for all of the illegals they support. Damn Nick, you beat me to it.

The way we're going in this country, every state will eventually get to this point once there are more people living off of the system than working.

feel for my old buds there too. and to those i don't know. i think they would ticket you. i think it's the ricer crowd like the guy in the vid said, they take over a stretch of road and burn out and race...i was coming home late through denver one night and almost rear ended some joker ricers that came almost to a complete stop, to then all of sudden take off like a bat out a hell...only to come upon them again and again all the way through the city at 3 am

it is very sad
too bad all those illegals we are supporting are the only ones who want to work anymore
in 10 years I hate to see the state of the work force bc none of the new generation want to work mainly manual labor/they wanna get paid to vlog and get paid for eating and using peoples products and posting videos about
if they cant do it on a computer or a smart phone aint happening
wonder how this new law will pan out in court

Im here in cali and I think the reason is those fing mustangs with exhaust you can hear a mile away without even gettting on it.Their are 1000s of them now. From the factory they are extremely loud now.

What about Bikes? I guess we just have to keep our cars in the garage till this passes. They could of did this in a better way. They could of did a fast and furious lol. Sent a Paul walker into the drift scene and caught all the illegal drift shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loud free flowing exhausts are stupid anyway when electric dump cut-outs are available. My car is is super quiet till I open the dump. I think its a good law. Who wants to listen to annoying cars with loud exhaust systems traveling thru their neighborhood every night. I hope it applies to them Junk Harley Davidsons with the most annoying exhaust systems on the planet yet are the slowing POS on the road smh.

Loud free flowing exhausts are stupid anyway when electric dump cut-outs are available. My car is is super quiet till I open the dump. I think its a good law. Who wants to listen to annoying cars with loud exhaust systems traveling thru their neighborhood every night. I hope it applies to them Junk Harley Davidsons with the most annoying exhaust systems on the planet yet are the slowing POS on the road smh.

Although dumps are nice. If you get that ticket do you think the ref is going to let a dump pass? Doubt it.

So u think a cop is gonna jack up ur car and do an inspection for a dumb pipe? I think u have a better chance of seeing Elvis at Burger King today then that ever happening.....

Although dumps are nice. If you get that ticket do you think the ref is going to let a dump pass? Doubt it.

So u think a cop is gonna jack up ur car and do an inspection for a dumb pipe? I think u have a better chance of seeing Elvis at Burger King today then that ever happening.....

He doesn’t have too. It’s suck but it’s up to his discretion. If he thinks it’s loud. Ticket. The only thing I’m not sure about is if you get the ticket is it an automatically see the ref. I’ll find out today.

My point is when he stops u the exhaust won't be loud cause u would have closed the dump by then so yea if he hears it from a distance he might not give two shits by the time he stops. I guess u could rev it up for him while he's there and maybe he will think he was hearing things idn lol

He doesn’t have too. It’s suck but it’s up to his discretion. If he thinks it’s loud. Ticket. The only thing I’m not sure about is if you get the ticket is it an automatically see the ref. I’ll find out today.

If they did this to the Cali bikers, the Hells Angels would come in and start shooting the red and blues.