New Buick XFI Sportsman ECU!!!!

Prototype of logo, etc..
a942524057fe74b9b1c3d413d462480e.jpg
6d9d1d928293e3cc9a4a20ae0d7ab27d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I'll address the elephant in the room. Anticipated ship out date of these awesome systems?

Update: We have been waiting on the adaptor harnesses which took a little time since they were a completely new design. The harnesses are almost finished and are about to be tested. I have attached a picture of the new adaptor
.Sportsman 4.jpg

Once the adaptor testing is completed, things will move forward quickly. I have completed every custom tune that I have received. I think I have a few customers that still need to complete this. The ecu's are starting to arrive for programming and will be ready for shipment the minute the harnesses arrive. Attached is a partial shipment of ecu's

FullSizeR.jpg

Update: We have been waiting on the adaptor harnesses which took a little time since they were a completely new design. The harnesses are almost finished and are about to be tested. I have attached a picture of the new adaptor
.View attachment 307121

Once the adaptor testing is completed, things will move forward quickly. I have completed every custom tune that I have received. I think I have a few customers that still need to complete this. The ecu's are starting to arrive for programming and will be ready for shipment the minute the harnesses arrive. Attached is a partial shipment of ecu's

View attachment 307122
Thanks for the update Cal! Looking great!

How is this coming? When is a realistic date that you will start shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is this coming? When is a realistic date that you will start shipping?

There are a few cars driving around with the new ecu and everything has been tested. With the exception of a couple customers who still haven't sent us their build sheet, the Buick Sportsman have been programmed and are ready to ship. Adaptor harnesses are being built and I should have them next week. That is all I'm waiting on to start shipping. We are waiting on another batch of ecu's to arrive, but have started getting the first 40 boxed and ready to ship (pic below). Just need to put the adaptor harness in, print shipping label, and ship out. Unless Fed-Ex messes me up, they should ship next week. If anyone wants to pay for expedited shipping, please contact the office.
The install is very simple. If you're in a hurry. I would recommend moving the air temp sensor and putting a WBO2 bung on the downpipe now. Aside from that, installation should be under an hour.
I will bring a couple setups to the Buick event at Turbo Thunder this weekend. We'll probably put one on Dan Miller's (GN Northwest) personal car.
d49a79d72c3750c06b6c68c217ce517c.jpg
85069cf197a6b17ea27d1e9517dea025.jpg

There are a few cars driving around with the new ecu and everything has been tested. With the exception of a couple customers who still haven't sent us their build sheet, the Buick Sportsman have been programmed and are ready to ship. Adaptor harnesses are being built and I should have them next week. That is all I'm waiting on to start shipping. We are waiting on another batch of ecu's to arrive, but have started getting the first 40 boxed and ready to ship (pic below). Just need to put the adaptor harness in, print shipping label, and ship out. Unless Fed-Ex messes me up, they should ship next week. If anyone wants to pay for expedited shipping, please contact the office.
The install is very simple. If you're in a hurry. I would recommend moving the air temp sensor and putting a WBO2 bung on the downpipe now. Aside from that, installation should be under an hour.
I will bring a couple setups to the Buick event at Turbo Thunder this weekend. We'll probably put one on Dan Miller's (GN Northwest) personal car.
d49a79d72c3750c06b6c68c217ce517c.jpg
85069cf197a6b17ea27d1e9517dea025.jpg

Thanks Cal. I'm looking forward to getting mine!

Likewise. Thanks Cal! My car has been dead in the water waiting on this so I'll be reaching out for expediting options.
Appreciate all you have done to get this perfect before shipping though.

I want to thank everyone for their patience. The last of the Sportsman pre-orders will ship out today. I suspect I'm going to be stupid busy the end of the week doing initial start ups.
For those that got in after the initial 50, I hope to get yours out next week.

What a good deal, considering most have well over 600 hundred into a chip,powerlogger and scanmaster.

what is the preferred location for the iac?
and dumb question does the tune stay on the box regardless if theres a battery in the car or not?

Stock location for IAC.
The tune will stay in the box regardless if it's powered up. This is how I'm able to pre-program them with custom startup tunes and ship them out

I had my shipping expedited so I received it yesterday. I was like a kid at Christmas! Everything was well packaged and arrived perfectly.
Should be cranking it up tonight. I can't thank Hartline enough for all they do and the attention to detail they have. Even the fact that Cal wants to talk to every person before starting the car up says a lot about how they run their business!

I had my shipping expedited so I received it yesterday. I was like a kid at Christmas! Everything was well packaged and arrived perfectly.
Should be cranking it up tonight. I can't thank Hartline enough for all they do and the attention to detail they have. Even the fact that Cal wants to talk to every person before starting the car up says a lot about how they run their business!
So exciting, let us know how it goes

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Stock location for IAC.
The tune will stay in the box regardless if it's powered up. This is how I'm able to pre-program them with custom startup tunes and ship them out

Cal can you start a new thread for everyone to post up their installation, comments, tips, and hopefully not, but also problems. I was going to start the thread but I know it will get maximum attention if it's from you. That way we can all learn and benefit from others. This will be completely new for a lot of us. I'm nervous, excited and a little intimidated about the learning curve to understand the XFI.

Cal can you start a new thread for everyone to post up their installation, comments, tips, and hopefully not, but also problems. I was going to start the thread but I know it will get maximum attention if it's from you. That way we can all learn and benefit from others. This will be completely new for a lot of us. I'm nervous, excited and a little intimidated about the learning curve to understand the XFI.

Maybe someone who is already knowledgeable could make a video of the installation and whatever?