New Buick XFI Sportsman ECU!!!!

Cal, few more questions my friends are asking me about itdoes it support low impedance injectors in peak and hold mode. And is it sequential injection like the stock ECM.

Cal, few more questions my friends are asking me about itdoes it support low impedance injectors in peak and hold mode. And is it sequential injection like the stock ECM.
Only high impedance right now. The injectors are actually paired like the coils (1-4, 2-5, 3-6)

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I've been asked several times "how long is the introductory price good for " and "what will the final pricing be after that ".
I've decided to run introductory pricing on first fifty units or until I start shipping, whichever comes first.
After that, I hope to keep pricing under $1000. This kit includes the ECU with an adaptor harness, the WBO2 with install bung and communication cable.

Introductory pricing ends close of business Monday the 10th. After that pricing is $999

Ordered the Sportsman yesterday. On the fence regarding the E-Dash. What are the pros and cons on the E-Dash?

Ordered the Sportsman yesterday. On the fence regarding the E-Dash. What are the pros and cons on the E-Dash?
The eDash is a great monitoring tool. It will display knock, boost, air fuel ratio, fuel pressure, coolant temp, etc.. If you already have most of these gauges, you may save your money.
It will also allow you to read a check engine code and clear it.
IMHO, it is not a good data logging tool.

Cal, can this unit use a thumb wheel switch to change programs like the XFI?

Some customers need one program for gas and another for e-85 as it may not be available in adjacent areas.

Some customers need one program for gas and another for e-85 as it may not be available in adjacent areas.
You'll have to swap programs with a laptop. Very few aftermarket systems store multiple tunes internally. If you need a thumb wheel or flex fuel, the XFI is a better choice.

Cal how are these going? Anybody's shipped out yet? Any photos of the kit and harness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I volunteer to take pics of mine. Just ship it to me right away and I'll get pics for everyone else. ; )

Nick,
Since the sportsman can only store one program in memory, then a thumbwheel switch would not be needed.
You can store all the additional programs on your laptop and change programs using your laptop.