New Buick XFI Sportsman ECU!!!!

HighPSI

Staff member
If you've ever wanted an aftermarket ecu but couldn't justify the cost, FAST & Hartline Performance have come up with the answer. We have been working closely with the engineers at FAST on the Buick XFI Sportsman.

This a COMPLETE plug and play ecu with an introductory pricing of $849. This INCLUDES:
- Special XFI Sportsman ECU with true speed density fuel control and data logging
- Casper's custom adaptor harness
- Wide Band O2 sensor
- Communication cable and software

The Buick XFI Sportsman will come with a Buick program already installed into the ECU. This will be custom program built for your specific combination just like we do on the standard XFI.

To keep costs down, the Buick Sportsman XFI does not have internal boost control (95% of our Buick customers already run an external controller i.e. RJC, Lorenz, Leash, AMS, etc..). It has the ability to run E85 or other alternative fuels, but no provision at this time for a flex fuel sensor input. No Individual cylinder fueling or timing.

The Buick XFI Sportsman is compatible with the popular eDash touchscreen display. The Buick XFI Sportsman is also adaptable to Coil Near Plug operation with the optional EZ-LS Ignition Controller and is compatible with the optional EZ-TCU Transmission Controller. This ECU will fill the needs of 90% of the Buick market at less than half the cost.
RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft

I'll call Holly in the morning. We were about to order translator, maf, chip, power logger and gauges for a friends car. We will go this route instead. Thanks. It's awesome to have people keeping these cars relevant keeping up with technology.

If you've ever wanted an aftermarket ecu but couldn't justify the cost, FAST & Hartline Performance have come up with the answer. We have been working closely with the engineers at FAST on the Buick XFI Sportsman.

This a COMPLETE plug and play ecu with an introductory pricing of $849. This INCLUDES:
- Special XFI Sportsman ECU with true speed density fuel control and data logging
- Casper's custom adaptor harness
- Wide Band O2 sensor
- Communication cable and software

The Buick XFI Sportsman will come with a Buick program already installed into the ECU. This will be custom program built for your specific combination just like we do on the standard XFI.

To keep costs down, the Buick Sportsman XFI does not have internal boost control (95% of our Buick customers already run an external controller i.e. RJC, Lorenz, Leash, AMS, etc..). It has the ability to run E85 or other alternative fuels, but no provision at this time for a flex fuel sensor input. No Individual cylinder fueling or timing.

The Buick XFI Sportsman is compatible with the popular eDash touchscreen display. The Buick XFI Sportsman is also adaptable to Coil Near Plug operation with the optional EZ-LS Ignition Controller and is compatible with the optional EZ-TCU Transmission Controller. This ECU will fill the needs of 90% of the Buick market at less than half the cost.
RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft

Is it the same screens/tables for tuning?

Cal, let me know when you can ship me one of these systems!

I have 4 T-R's here from out of state with ECM, wiring, MAF and various of issues and this package sounds like just what we need deal with these 30 year old gremlins.

We have lots of XFI programs, will they work with this new system?

Will the 2-step module work with these? Does it use the same c-comp software?
Is it similar to the xfi/Casper plug & play?
Will the oil & fuel psi Casper harness work?

The software is not the exact same. To see what it's like, go to fuelairspark.com and download the sportsman software

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Plug and play will be almost exactly like current Casper adaptor. Fuel logging, yes. No oil logging. Our 2- step won't work, but Bailey's will

Nick, give holly a call tomorrow so she can be sure to get you one

Hi Cal,

Can you tune many parameters or just more or less a replacement to the 30 year old stock computer? I understand that it is speed density like the TT SD chip. I'm sure it has fuel correction on the fly also...just wondering what it's capable of. I appreciate the time and dedication it took to bring this to fruition, thank you.

Chuck

Hi Cal,

Can you tune many parameters or just more or less a replacement to the 30 year old stock computer? I understand that it is speed density like the TT SD chip. I'm sure it has fuel correction on the fly also...just wondering what it's capable of. I appreciate the time and dedication it took to bring this to fruition, thank you.

Chuck
This is like an XFI with a few less screens which 95% of the Buick people don't use. I suggest downloading the software. You won't be disappointed. You can tune pretty much everything. A 16x16 grid for timing, fuel, and target air fuel. It even has adaptive learning, tcc lockup, knock control, etc..

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Ok I'm in, for anyone wondering there is more to read under "Advertisers Specials".

Chuck

No. Just like the XFI, this computer has different plugs at the ecu

How long is the Caspers Harness going to be ? Can this unit still be mounted under pass seat with a long reach adapter harness?

Yes. It will go under the seat.
Since the ECU is so small, I was considering making the harness shorter so it could just be mounted in the glove box

Cool..Im in for a system. I already log FP with a transducer on the fuel rail with my SD2 setup --can I adapt this FP setup into the XFI Sportsman or do I need another harness?