New Buick & Olds complete Door shells

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
We have complete New 81-87 Buick Regal & 81-88 Olds Cutlass Complete doors shells approved as of 3 weeks ago. They will now be going into production. We should see these in about 90 days max. So if you have been debating or searching for used this may be a great alternative.

Like our door skins the steel is slightly thicker for rigidity then factory.

We are currently doing the new GN & Cowl hood, A-pillar, T-top roof front & back, & trunk lid on our 87 T-top Gran National. We will have the doors installed shortly after the a-pillar & roofs are done.
Here is the install on an 85 442.
http://www.flipshare.com/view.aspx?...QUMtN0M3QjVBMUUyNDNE&emailThumbnail=single&nT=

How are rear outer wheel houses coming along. I have my body at the shop. I just picked up an nos quarter but the outer wheel house is bad. I have some used parts but would rather have a new part installed .

How are rear outer wheel houses coming along. I have my body at the shop. I just picked up an nos quarter but the outer wheel house is bad. I have some used parts but would rather have a new part installed .

I will actually send an e-mail tonight & see how the schedule is coming along.

Steve D You really have no idea :). Talking about this one day & arguing over tooling costs. Then have them arrive 3 weeks ago & setting in front of you. I look at them & think this is where my NOS doors went to give every one a chance of having new doors. Not at $2000 a set. Kind of makes me excited to know not as many cars will be parted & alot will be able to go back together.

Brian I want to thank you for bringing all these badly need parts to market, you are doing a lot for us Buick guys!

Brian I want to thank you for bringing all these badly need parts to market, you are doing a lot for us Buick guys!

We have been crazy busy lately with a lot of new products. I appreciate you taking the time to post that. It means alot.

We have been crazy busy lately with a lot of new products. I appreciate you taking the time to post that. It means alot.
Doors are now in stock. Yes complete door shells. I will have them on the site tomorrow. $499.95 each of $950 a set.