New Blazer Brakes

They are aftermarket stock replacements from earls I belive . They are nice stainless lines
The original write-up I read said to use stock hoses and to cut the rubber insulator off but it cause brakes to bind with hard turning. Looking for alternatives

I tried stainless steel stuff from inline tube. I was assured they would fit..... well they didn't. I went to Autozone and asked for stock National front brake hoses. Perfect fit. Put miles on the car and no problems.

Finally, installed the rear z06 calipers he is a a view of what they look like

Attachments

• 16FB12F8-305C-485F-808A-07507EB1824F.jpeg
    16FB12F8-305C-485F-808A-07507EB1824F.jpeg
    641.7 KB · Views: 206
if using the stock brake brake hoses you will need to cut the extra rubber sleeve off and correctly position the fitting at the banjo bolt on caliper. i have been running the blazer setup for 2 years now on my 81 malibu wagon and i replaced the rubber sleeve with a peice of black split loom like the blazers come with. i have a complete cetup ready to mount on my other malibu wagon. for those curious. belltech 2102 drop spindles are your only choice besides stock. the spindle will also push the wheel out 3/8-1/2 inch per side. also due to the age of our cars i would suggest replacing the booster and master cylinder. even with fresh stock replacements it makes a world of a difference in performance.

late to this post but I'm hoping to get a set installed over the winter. Seems like this setup is as good a the LS1 brakes. Only difference is aluminum calipers vs steel.

Coupled with my hydroboost setup it should be able to stop on a dime!