new best today 11.67

Finally got out to the 1/4 mile track.last year ran a 11.72.Changed my converter to a PTC and this years best was an 11.67 at 111.Thats all i can seem to get out of this combo, i think the ported elbow and stock intercooler are about maxed out. scan0001.jpg

Congrats, 142 mph is flying!:tongue: How much boost were you running and what was the timing at?

I wish i trapped at 142,lol.I was running 25 lbs of boost and the stock timing on the tt chip.I tried to bump it up 1 degree in all gears but started having knock.Also any more boost and knock was present.Still tuning with the scanmaster,the o2s were around 732.

I wish i trapped at 142,lol.I was running 25 lbs of boost and the stock timing on the tt chip.I tried to bump it up 1 degree in all gears but started having knock.Also any more boost and knock was present.Still tuning with the scanmaster,the o2s were around 732.

Add fuel. On the alky cars I play with, 780's are around 10.8 A/F. I have ran 734's. got away with it but added fuel to keep it safer.

Great 60'. There is still probably some more in the MPH. 92 in the 1/8th in my car would be 115-116 in the 1/4.

Is that with 275/60's?

When I tested a THDP back to back vs ported elbow 10 years ago, I did pick up 1.5 mph in the 1/4 over nearly identical 1/8th times and a Big neck on the stocker may get you another .1 if you haven't put one on, yet.

Add fuel. On the alky cars I play with, 780's are around 10.8 A/F. I have ran 734's. got away with it but added fuel to keep it safer.

I was going to try to add some fuel the next pass but the wait time in between rounds was like 3 hours and i ended up leaving.

Great 60'. There is still probably some more in the MPH. 92 in the 1/8th in my car would be 115-116 in the 1/4.

Is that with 275/60's?

When I tested a THDP back to back vs ported elbow 10 years ago, I did pick up 1.5 mph in the 1/4 over nearly identical 1/8th times and a Big neck on the stocker may get you another .1 if you haven't put one on, yet.

This year i had 275/50 m/t drag radials on it,got them brand new for a great price.I think i lost about 1 mph in the 1/4 with them verses the 275/60s.my 60 fts stayed the same though.

50's seem to drop off a lot faster 1/8th to 1/4 than the 60's. I would have guessed you were running 50's based on your mph.

Still a good run, though. With 60's and a THDP I would say there is an 11.40 in it.

Nice pass. Were you foot braking from the tree or running a t brake?

Also what size stall did you upgrade to?

I was foot braking and leaving at 7 lbs of boost.The converter is still a 3,200 stall.I was having a problem building boost at the line so i sentit to PTC,they made a change to it and it spools quick at the line now.