New Autometer Sport-Comp Gauges, Wideband, Tach, F.P., Boost, H2O, Oil, 145MPH Speedo

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have for sale, new Sport Comp 2 1/16 gauges and a 2 5/8" Tach. First off, I have the oil pressure and water temp gauges mounted on an autometer aluminum 2 gauge panel that I custom mounted on the side of the dash surround for perfect custom fitment. The bracket is mounted so that it doesn;'t interfere with anything when putting the dash back together. I'd be happy to sell ALL of the gauges separately. The dash bezel, I would like to trade someone for theirs with no holes drilled. This bezel is in excellent condition and I would expect the same in trade. Now, to the gauges. All of these gauges are electrical except the boost gauge. The wideband was opened yet never installed. The fuel pressure and Tach are both brand new in a sealed box. I even have an extra brand new fuel pressure sending unit, so the Fuel pressure comes with TWO brand new sending units. The water temp and oil pressure gauges were mounted on the bracket, and the sending units installed on the motor, yet nothing was ever run. One of the screws on the back of the boost gauge was cut, pushed out, and then flipped around so that it fits in an a-pillar gauge pod. Here are the gauges/part numbers, retail price from summit, and what I am asking: Prices are FIRM as I am dropping them pretty low! Paypal add 3% please!

Water Temp 3337 Retail 45.95 35 shipped
Oil Pressure 3327 Retail 59.95 45 shipped
Wideband Air/Fuel 3378 Retail 349.99 260 shipped
Fuel Pressure 3363 Retail 199.95 170 shipped (includes two sending units (extra $100 value!))
Boost/Vacuum 3303 Retail 51.95 37 shipped
Tachometer 3708 Retail 95.95 70 shipped

I also have a 145mph Speedometer that was professionally screened and calibrated, not some cheap overlay. 135 shipped.

And the pictures:

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

I'll take the tach and the oil pressure gauge, give me an address. USPS money order ok. Jim

145mph speedo and wideband gauge, only thing left. I had a few ask, yes the wideband comes with 02 sensor.

Scott, next time you are cleaning house, Remember I take trades. For the right stuff........:biggrin:

Ronnie.