New A/C compressor lines??

Wright 63

TRYMYV6
Anybody know where to find some? Highwaystars doesn’t have any in stock and doesn’t know when they will get more. Anywhere else have them?
Thanks in advance!

Still have your old ones?

Find your local radiator and A/C shop and have them rebuilt. Mine cost me $135 locally. No shipping, same day service.

@Turbo6inKY ---excellent suggestion.

There are a lot of grumblings from those who purchased replacement A/C lines...noting various problems. maybe that is why vendors are no longer stocking them.

Still have your old ones?

Find your local radiator and A/C shop and have them rebuilt. Mine cost me $135 locally. No shipping, same day service.
Yeah, still have the old ones. I’ll check around and see if I can a local place.

Where these are leaking, I’m not sure if they can be repaired.

Attachments

• 607EE26A-68DB-4ED8-A3FD-6AC36EA39EC9.jpeg
    607EE26A-68DB-4ED8-A3FD-6AC36EA39EC9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
Yeah, still have the old ones. I’ll check around and see if I can a local place.

Where these are leaking, I’m not sure if they can be repaired.

The shop will cut off the ends, weld on new ones, and then crimp new flexible lines to them. They'll be good as new, but all the factory bends will still be in the right places.

@Turbo6inKY ---excellent suggestion.

There are a lot of grumblings from those who purchased replacement A/C lines...noting various problems. maybe that is why vendors are no longer stocking them.
Very good possibility. When I talked To Highway stars she said the last shipment they had didn’t pass QC at their facility and she sent them back.

Anybody know where to find some? Highwaystars doesn’t have any in stock and doesn’t know when they will get more. Anywhere else have them?
Thanks in advance!

Have an extra set that I threw in my truck. Going to Brain Lorenz's open house this weekend ?

I'm in the middle of putting in The Parts Place lines, will let you know how I make out. Have to get the correct dryer first. Polishing the lines up pretty since they are bare aluminum.

The Parts Place ones seem to be doing the trick. Had great AC on a show I went to last weekend in NY state. The crappy insulation they put where the factory hoses have them looked like ass so took it off. Polished them up nice as well as the new accumulator. Held a vacuum overnite and filled with some fresh R-12. 37 degrees when the car was cold but once heat soaked was maintaining low 40's.