Never used / like new Bosch 160 injectors

GrottvilleStation

I bought these brand new from gdbody parts without conversing with my tuner first. Bosch 160s from their website.

Never “used” , like new set of 6. Had JBA speed shop (San Diego) install, then uninstall. Car was never turned over as no tune was in car for e85 yet.

I had a return number for gbody all set but that was before I was informed they were installed. I thought they were new in box still at the shop. I am a man of character and I don’t feel comfortable returning them as brand new even if they were only installed for a few hours.

My loss your gain - $550 shipped for the set.

Bradley

A5DC27E0-CE8B-4C0C-A329-C4F6CB32D9E5.jpeg
8E42A75E-1EB4-487C-946C-ACA84C170967.jpeg

Sheesh , I paid 725 for them from gbody . Jokes on me . I am unsure if the above are Bosch units ... regardless .

I’ll let them go for $250.
Bottom dollar , anything less and I’ll put them on the shelf for a decade .

Sheesh , I paid 725 for them from gbody . Jokes on me . I am unsure if the above are Bosch units ... regardless .

I’ll let them go for $250.
Bottom dollar , anything less and I’ll put them on the shelf for a decade .

Depends on when you bought them I believe at one point you couldnt get them and the price on them went up but has since come down.

I just bought a new set from Racetronix otherwise I would be all over this deal!!

If they are in fact racetronix units (they look like they are) I'll take them for $250.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They were purchased brand new from gbodyparts . They are authentic Bosch 160 low imp for our cars. Injectors installed than uninstalled by a professional race shop. You’d have to check with racetronix if they sell Bosch but either way I’ve heard nothing but great things about these injectors . Pm me if you’d like to get the deal done .

- Bradley