Never Forget 9-11

Too many people in this country have allready forgot. look who they voted for president. thats my opinion.

Been a bad day.. this date still has me crazy depressed....

I would take trips to NYC all the time being from Philly it's a nice train ride up there. Ever since 911 when I go to NYC I get mad when I see that skyline missing those 2 buildings. Those 2 buildings were always the... "hey there is NYC" when you saw them from the train, bus, or car. Attached is a pic I took one week prior to the day they went down. I took this looking out of the window of the train on the way into NYC. I took some friends up to show them New York city for a few days. Our first stop was to the top of the World Trade Center. A week later I would not be typing this as we were there early in the morning that day. I never knew a week later the picture would be so different. It's very hard for me to go to NYC after that. I hardly go even tho I really miss it and would like to go there more often again it's just really depressing for me. Every time I'm near NYC I think of all those poor souls that never had a chance and the ones that rushed in to help and never knew it would be the place of their demise.

Another picture I took attached here that still freaks me out that week before, is the pic here of Ladder 4. I was in times square taking some pics and it went flying by to a call, lights blazing. I thought it was a cool pic to take. I spun around and just shot it. I never thought in a million years one week later 9 men possibly some of the men in that truck looking at me as they went past in this pic, would perish in the collapse of the world trade center one week later. FDNY Engine 54 Memorial

Attachments

• Mvc-531s.jpg
    Mvc-531s.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Mvc-547s_2.jpg
    Mvc-547s_2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 140
May we never forget!!!!

I was in a tow yard on top of a hill off of the pa turnpike when i heard the news.. I remember looking to the skys,a beautiful day,25 min later the plain crashed in shanksville(40miles east), i had been in somerset a few days prior, this nighrmare was hitting very close to home.. A very close friend was one of the first responders in shanksville(worked for dep) he said the debris was everywhere,one could not believe or imagine. The amazing thing he came across was a "in tact" bible on the ground,open,no pages ripped, i can't remember the verse and page but he does.. This is a true story, it really made me think,ponder, through that terrible crash, god word survived.. May our fellow americans on that plane(our heros) be with our lord..god bless america!!!!!!

I was trying to finish my bachelors at the time and woke up to the news. I was shocked and saddened and got to watch the second plane crash into the second tower. I sat in amazment and shock when I saw it. The current idiot in charge may have forgoten it but I never will. This is the new Pearl Harbor and it should be treated in the same mannor but it isn't.

What sticks in my mind are the pictures, videos, and sounds of the people jumping.

We will never forget despite "The Messiah" apologizing to everyone for how "bad" America is; I for one will never forget what the cops and firefighters and innocent lives who sacrificed their lives for the freedoms we enjoy today! I think how proud I was on July 13, 2007 when I took my oath of office and commission and became a sworn police officer for Las Vegas Metro Police Department that those heroic police officers of NYC and NY/NJ Port Authority were the ones I strive to be like and wanted to represent if ever a catastrophic event came to haunt Las Vegas like it did for NYC. The skyline like Jim stated above has changed in NYC and one day i hope they rebuild the skyline! Lets us never forget 9-11, and remember "Let's Roll" as the battlecry to fight and represent America and freedom!;)

Amen tony!!!!!

we will never forget despite "the messiah" apologizing to everyone for how "bad" america is; i for one will never forget what the cops and firefighters and innocent lives who sacrificed their lives for the freedoms we enjoy today! I think how proud i was on july 13, 2007 when i took my oath of office and commission and became a sworn police officer for las vegas metro police department that those heroic police officers of nyc and ny/nj port authority were the ones i strive to be like and wanted to represent if ever a catastrophic event came to haunt las vegas like it did for nyc. The skyline like jim stated above has changed in nyc and one day i hope they rebuild the skyline! Lets us never forget 9-11, and remember "let's roll" as the battlecry to fight and represent america and freedom!;)

it could not have been better said!!!!may god watch over you and all who serve our country faithfully.....

Ok!okok! Come on!!!!

we will never forget despite "the messiah" apologizing to everyone for how "bad" america is; i for one will never forget what the cops and firefighters and innocent lives who sacrificed their lives for the freedoms we enjoy today! I think how proud i was on july 13, 2007 when i took my oath of office and commission and became a sworn police officer for las vegas metro police department that those heroic police officers of nyc and ny/nj port authority were the ones i strive to be like and wanted to represent if ever a catastrophic event came to haunt las vegas like it did for nyc. The skyline like jim stated above has changed in nyc and one day i hope they rebuild the skyline! Lets us never forget 9-11, and remember "let's roll" as the battlecry to fight and represent america and freedom!;)

only 252 views????i thought there would be thousands!!!hey tony, your on the money!!!!!wish more had your attitude!!!lets give this a "bump" to the top....

you never really noticed the towers but that day i drove out on ocean park way on long island heading west and you sure did notice. i wont forget waking up at 10 am putting on the news and seeing what couldnt be believed.

Thanks guys for the compliments!;)But if there is one thing that hits home for me since im only 27, is 9-11. I was too young to understand the fall of the Soviet Union but 9-11 hits home. Its family, friends, soldiers, first responders,etc. Thousands of people died b/c of a security glitch in our transportation safety and they lost their lives for it! It pisses me off to no end that our current administration wants to make the last 8 years of the US seem like a big mistake and that America was the "Infidel" which is simply ridiculous. Why not tell that to someone who lost their significant other in 9-11! Im sure you would then think otherwise. Not many issues get me fired up b/c my job requires me to be even tempered and impartial. But two things that do are 9-11 and Cash for clunkers! 9-11 brought about a lot of pride even in the mishap of possibly the greatest disaster to ever hit America. Blindsided by fuel-heavy jetliners crashing into skycrapers toppling over and killing thousands of people is without a doubt a nightmare no one not even Tim Burton could create. The fact other "Americans" want to call us the "enemy" for helping free a country "Iraq" and help Afghanistan shows that when everyone needs help, trusty ol' friend, the US of A shows up to get the work done!:eek:Hopefully one day more people can take pride in what being an "American" is all about and that we never forget that tragic day which reunited us all together as one bond, being Americans and that people can differentiate between being an enemy and a worldwide negative aggressor and being a patriotic, supportive, diehard, blue-blooded American. I show my support buying Made in USA w/e i can but it is hard. You wont see a rice powered car in my garage, all Buicks!;) Just remember, when you think of how bad America is, remember 9-11 and remember who helped us out in seeking revenge and justice against those parties involved in conspiring to commit 9-11. Great Britain is the only ally that comes to mind. Maybe someone should tell Obama about being patriotic.:mad:Oh wait hes trying to run healthcare almost as well as Cash for Clunkers. Wait till xmas time, gonna be a lot of repos:eek:

Man!!

Cash for clunkers,,, why are we not talking about the poor" american business men who are in the car repair business,salvage yards,auto parts stores.. Our govt,with their own tax dollars, screwed them and made it possible for people to get new cars. The repair shop,transmission shops,service depts all loose business.. A local trans business lost 4 trans rebuilds over this program,funny part is they did not have 1400.00 for a repair,nor would they qualify for a loan for repairs,but,but,but"""they qualify for new cars""" now they have loans on these vehicle,they have to carry full coverage ins in order to have the veh financed.. So the way i see it is with in a year, there is a good chance these cars will be repos...now, who is goin to pay for that or bail the banks out???did our govt enable people to buy a car or go in debt?? Are they on the hook???i guess the taxpayer looses again....

Sorry tony

thanks guys for the compliments!;)but if there is one thing that hits home for me since im only 27, is 9-11. I was too young to understand the fall of the soviet union but 9-11 hits home. Its family, friends, soldiers, first responders,etc. Thousands of people died b/c of a security glitch in our transportation safety and they lost their lives for it! It pisses me off to no end that our current administration wants to make the last 8 years of the us seem like a big mistake and that america was the "infidel" which is simply ridiculous. Why not tell that to someone who lost their significant other in 9-11! Im sure you would then think otherwise. Not many issues get me fired up b/c my job requires me to be even tempered and impartial. But two things that do are 9-11 and cash for clunkers! 9-11 brought about a lot of pride even in the mishap of possibly the greatest disaster to ever hit america. Blindsided by fuel-heavy jetliners crashing into skycrapers toppling over and killing thousands of people is without a doubt a nightmare no one not even tim burton could create. The fact other "americans" want to call us the "enemy" for helping free a country "iraq" and help afghanistan shows that when everyone needs help, trusty ol' friend, the us of a shows up to get the work done!:eek:hopefully one day more people can take pride in what being an "american" is all about and that we never forget that tragic day which reunited us all together as one bond, being americans and that people can differentiate between being an enemy and a worldwide negative aggressor and being a patriotic, supportive, diehard, blue-blooded american. I show my support buying made in usa w/e i can but it is hard. You wont see a rice powered car in my garage, all buicks!;) just remember, when you think of how bad america is, remember 9-11 and remember who helped us out in seeking revenge and justice against those parties involved in conspiring to commit 9-11. Great britain is the only ally that comes to mind. Maybe someone should tell obama about being patriotic.:mad:oh wait hes trying to run healthcare almost as well as cash for clunkers. Wait till xmas time, gonna be a lot of repos:eek:

sorry for my prev post.. We need to remember 911.. We got off the subject.. You hit a sore spot!!!

Dont worry its a sore spot with me too b/c of my family's used car dealerships and the hit they are taking b/c of this! I apologize for getting off topic but c4c pisses me off!:mad:

Really wish theses pictures could be recovered.. @phillyturbosix I can't imagine the feeling you had when they came down, having yourself been up there a week prior. I drove rite by them a couple days before coming home from the gn vs mustang event held in englishtown n.j. I don't get out much and remember saying to myself damn those must be some important buildings as I was driving by, they dwarfed everything around them. It was unreal a couple days later when I realized those were the buildings that came down. It was quite the spirit back then with driveway candlelight vigiles and EVERYONE displaying the american flag from their cars.. now not so much :(. Add me to the "never forget" list.

ill never forget...I was putting some drainage in 9 fairway at my first course in NC....the asst. supt. came out to get me and said you gotta come see this...went up to the club house to watch on TV....it was surreal ....I went home to get my picture I had of me on top of one of the buildings from a prior trip...my first trip to manhattan ....what a horrific event...god bless everyone involved....ill never forget....

Its just like when JFK was shot, everyone remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing. Someday we'll know the truth.
And WTH are we still in afghanistan for, 19 f'n years of guys dying and crippled to protect the elites poppy fields. If going in blow it to kingdom come and leave it in rubble.

Its just like when JFK was shot, everyone remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing. Someday we'll know the truth.
And WTH are we still in afghanistan for, 19 f'n years of guys dying and crippled to protect the elites poppy fields. If going in blow it to kingdom come and leave it in rubble.

Our son , Jay , was on the aircraft carrier "Theodore Roosevelt " & they left for the Gulf that night. Their Battle group dropped over 2 million tons of ordinance on Afghanistan , over a two month period . The men said they ' Lowered ' the whole God forsaken place six inches. 19 Years later we are still there ? President Trump will bring them home after he's elected again . God Bless America & .....
" LET"S ROLL "