Needing bad, rear fender well inserts for easy cleanup after drag racing.

Addicted2boost

SUCK, SQUISH, BANG, BLOW
Man I tell you what, I HATE cleaning up all that rubber from the exhaust, frame and fenderwell area. Just need a plastic fenderwell that would take all the burnout rubber and when your done racing, just unscrew it from the fenderwell trim screw holes and use a plastic brush to get all the rubber out and your done.

It doesn't sound like anyone thought this was a good idea. Imagine all the mess you could save by just unscrewing a few screws and then clean at your leisure time and then you still have a clean fenderwell.

I have magnetic and disposable burn out buddies for sale.magnetic in black or white disposible is clear

I have a set of burnout buddies, I think they were $20. They fit awesome and work awesome!

Jacob

I have the magnetic for 18.00 + shipping.their are some out their for 15.00however they are almost half the material as mine are.I will post a pix if I find it this weekend.Thanks

There is a few different sprays out there that work great too. I used one that looked like thin milk when you spray it on, and it dries clear in a couple hours. Put it on the night before, and no worries. It works good on the paint, exhaust, frame, trim, bumper, etc. I would say that Jegs/Summit carries it in stock. I heard from the track workers that the burnout buddies fly off at higher speeds.