Need to locate one of these r-12 adapters

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
I've always had my coworker mess with my a/c for me and he has this adapter for the high side that no one else around seems to have. Well he quit this week and I need to give this one back to him and purchase my own so I can get my a/c working before power tour (again). Anybody have the thread size for the line so I can order the right part?

image.jpeg

I have been able to evacuate and charge many AC systems without using the high side.

I don't know why they do this, my car was professionally converted at maybe 10 years in and they only put an adapter on the low side. I gave up looking for one for the high side

Its not the 90 degree thats important. its a thread adapter, because gm used an odd thread on the high side. Standard r12 fitting doesn't work.

High side pressure comes in handy, way back when I bought the car we tried to add freon to get it working and didnt have a high side adapter. Turns out it wasnt low, needed an orifice tube and we overcharged the damn thing and had the compressor knocking (literally) at heavens door.

Last edited:
now that im home on the laptop and can use the search function effectively

it appears to be four seasons 59606

thanks