Need to authenticate my 87 GNX #006

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can start by posting what info you have. Be as detailed as possible and you may receive the assistance you seek.

How about some info on this car.. How would you expect a response, without, at least, the basics?
Car is a 1987 grand national gnx. Number on the dash plate is 006. Car does have some after market parts. Trunk has been resprayed and there is no badge that I can see. From the little I know about the gnx, it seems to be the real deal.

Car is a 1987 grand national gnx. Number on the dash plate is 006. Car does have some after market parts. Trunk has been resprayed and there is no badge that I can see. From the little I know about the gnx, it seems to be the real deal.

How about this. Instead of dancing around, posting info no one can use, just post the VIN, some pics, and be done with it. There are folks here, that can tell if it's the real deal.
Otherwise, quit wasting bandwidth......

Take a pic of the rear and post it up.

How about this. Instead of dancing around, posting info no one can use, just post the VIN, some pics, and be done with it. There are folks here, that can tell if it's the real deal.
Otherwise, quit wasting bandwidth......
I'll get pics today, sorry but not just throwing my vin online. As there were less than 600 made all numbered seems that would be of some help. Really I want to get rid of the car to buy my family a house, but there's a big price jump from the grand national and the gnx

I'll get pics today, sorry but not just throwing my vin online. As there were less than 600 made all numbered seems that would be of some help. Really I want to get rid of the car to buy my family a house, but there's a big price jump from the grand national and the gnx
How long have you owned it for? How much are you asking for it? Where are you located?

A vin posted, is what may clear this up.
Post #11, w/ the link, tells me there's something fishy going on. Especially, w/ you stating the underside of the trunk being repainted.
Either post the vin, or quit wasting the bandwidth.

How / when did you get the car? For someone that came on here to get help, you sure aren’t making it easy for people to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.