Need stock GNX Exhaust

I have a pair but in need of work. both have rust spots the size of a half dollar but they are original. if you find someone that does metal work you can bring them back to life. i would be open to sell them as long as they are going on a x and not a clone

please tell me the difference between GNX manifolds & base GN ........I am all ears.............

GNX 106..Do you know if the part of the exhaust from the cat to mufflers is the same as a GN? or is it GNX unique? I have muffles and tailpipes but only needing the front half. Can you post a good photo?

No, not really. I'm just looking for the answer in that did ASC simply chop off the GN exhaust add the 442 style muflers and fabricate new tailpipes, or is the headpipe from cat a whole new unit designed for the GNX ?

No, not really. I'm just looking for the answer in that did ASC simply chop off the GN exhaust add the 442 style muflers and fabricate new tailpipes, or is the headpipe from cat a whole new unit designed for the GNX ?
Did you call Richard Clark or PM XRay??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No, I haven't as I don't like to bother people until I'm ready to buy something. I just figured with all the knowledge on this board someone would know, but apparently there are no turbo Buick Jeopardy champions monitoring these threads. As for myself, I am completely internet illiterate so I'm not sure how to private message. My car does have the Richard Clark exhaust and I only have the back half of the original, that's why I'm looking for the answer.
Now I'm hijacking the original posters thread...

I’ve always heard the GNX had resonators. This whole 442 style muffler smashing/ denting thing is all new to me.
Here I was hoping I wouldn’t learn anything new today. Hehe