Need Some Turbo Buick Repairs? I recommend Lorenz Performance!

G-Body Lover

I have a high mileage GNX that has been driven and enjoyed by previous owners. I bought it 3 years ago. Since my purchase, I have enjoyed it very much with my wife and kids. It is probably the only GNX with a car seat in the back! However, after much driving and fun, it was clear my GNX wasn't in 1987 condition any longer, probably from years of driving and sitting.

I didn’t know where to take it. I sent it to a shop in N. Carolina, it was there for 11 months but came back running similar to what it did when it departed. I didn’t know who I could find to help, then I found Brian Lorenz of Lorenz Performance in W. Salem, OH, only 45 minutes from my house in Ohio. I called him and he was very nice and professional. I agreed to let him work on my GNX, it just felt right. When I pulled in his shop, I knew I was in the right place (there were at least 10 turbo Buicks on the property)!!!!

After 2 weeks, some engine tuning, transmission and rear diff maintenance, I picked up my GNX in better than 1987 condition. It was like driving a brand new car! A special shout out to Janis transmission Inc. in Akron, OH, for their hard work too!

Thank you Lorenz Performance for your timely and thorough work on my GNX! If you have a turbobuick, this is the place for you! I cannot thank Brian and his team enough. He was extremely thorough, friendly, and kept me up to date with all repairs. Most importantly, he is an expert in these cars; his knowledge of these cars was beyond impressive.

Do not even think twice about sending your turbo Buick anywhere else! Just call Brian at Lorenz Performance, and ship the car ASAP, you will NOT be disappointed!

Attachments

• 851F8941-7935-46A4-A94D-91DA9D9DD20C.jpeg
    851F8941-7935-46A4-A94D-91DA9D9DD20C.jpeg
    920.4 KB · Views: 127
Pushed boost just a bit but otherwise kept it stock. It was important for me to keep it as close to stock as possible, yet try to push the performance just a bit!

It now runs phenomenal! I still can’t believe how much different and better Brian got it running!!!!!

nice shout out, great to have found someone local as you can keep an eye on her
glad to hear you kept her stock and didn't ruin that baby
thats what all the other turbo cars are for LOL
Too bad you hadn't heard of Richard Clark if you were shipping To NC He is One of the Top Guru's of all time

nice shout out, great to have found someone local as you can keep an eye on her
glad to hear you kept her stock and didn't ruin that baby
thats what all the other turbo cars are for LOL
Too bad you hadn't heard of Richard Clark if you were shipping To NC He is One of the Top Guru's of all time
What makes you so sure he didn't ship there?

I have a high mileage GNX that has been driven and enjoyed by previous owners. I bought it 3 years ago. Since my purchase, I have enjoyed it very much with my wife and kids. It is probably the only GNX with a car seat in the back! However, after much driving and fun, it was clear my GNX wasn't in 1987 condition any longer, probably from years of driving and sitting.

I didn’t know where to take it. I sent it to a shop in N. Carolina, it was there for 11 months but came back running similar to what it did when it departed. I didn’t know who I could find to help, then I found Brian Lorenz of Lorenz Performance in W. Salem, OH, only 45 minutes from my house in Ohio. I called him and he was very nice and professional. I agreed to let him work on my GNX, it just felt right. When I pulled in his shop, I knew I was in the right place (there were at least 10 turbo Buicks on the property)!!!!

After 2 weeks, some engine tuning, transmission and rear diff maintenance, I picked up my GNX in better than 1987 condition. It was like driving a brand new car! A special shout out to Janis transmission Inc. in Akron, OH, for their hard work too!

Thank you Lorenz Performance for your timely and thorough work on my GNX! If you have a turbobuick, this is the place for you! I cannot thank Brian and his team enough. He was extremely thorough, friendly, and kept me up to date with all repairs. Most importantly, he is an expert in these cars; his knowledge of these cars was beyond impressive.

Do not even think twice about sending your turbo Buick anywhere else! Just call Brian at Lorenz Performance, and ship the car ASAP, you will NOT be disappointed!
Thanks for posting this, I will no doubt be looking into using them..