Need some opinions... do i need larger injectors?

callmeebryan

Im running 20psi on 93 octane only with 55lb injectors and my duty cycle hits near 90%. Im planning on putting a razor alky kit on the car and running around 25lbs. Do you guys think i should upgrade to like 72lb injectors? I plan on upgrading to atleast a 70dbb over the winter and am looking to hit low 10's by next spring... so would upgrading to the 72's be a good idea for my future plans aswell?

Thanks.

Im running 20psi on 93 octane only with 55lb injectors and my duty cycle hits near 90%. Im planning on putting a razor alky kit on the car and running around 25lbs. Do you guys think i should upgrade to like 72lb injectors? I plan on upgrading to atleast a 70dbb over the winter and am looking to hit low 10's by next spring... so would upgrading to the 72's be a good idea for my future plans aswell?

Thanks.
I would go 83# Minimum, or even 95/96#.

Just my .02

72's will get you there, but I would go with 83's. A 70 turbo will need way more fuel. And you may want to make sure your fuel system is going to handle it as well. But for now, what turbo are you running now? And do you know if your fuel pressure is rising and staying steady? It my be falling off on the top end causing your injectors to work harder.