Vodka preference

How was the show? Nothing beat the beautiful intro to last in line back in the day
It was a great show. Dio rocked live. I must admit though, the best live concert I ever saw live was AC/DC probably Triumph and Aerosmith compete for second, then they start to become hard to sort. And my memory fades a little every year, it may have been Dokken that opened for Dio that year.

Sometimes I am slow, but am I missing something here? I vaguely remember seeing Dio in 1986 live, I believe Whitesnake opened for him.
Now the name, well that was assigned as a call sign in the Navy. I was the the redheaded step child on the carrier, a helicopter pilot. In the helicopter squadron we used to assign somewhat derogatory call signs, because we were not cool like the jet guys. So now I'm not sure if you are making fun of me, or you are feeling me out because you plan to ask me out on a date?

I think the two of you would make a lovely couple. :love:

Hey, laugh all you want but lets see if you look as good (hot) at 62. And there's the picture to prove it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
beauty is always in the eye of the beholder;)most of my friends dont have enough hair anymore to for a mullet:)

Than its decided, all of us on here are going to shave our balls and get you and your friends toupees made. :LOL:o_O:LOL::eek:
way ahead of you,im manscaped already ladies seem to prefer it;)also have a full head of hair:cool:

way ahead of you,im manscaped already ladies seem to prefer it;)also have a full head of hair:cool:

Well I'll let you in on a little secret but you have to promise not to tell anyone! This is the cologne I use to drive the ladies crazy and with your other qualities its sure to be a winner! I buy it by the five gallon pail!

This is the back up one that I use, last stuff out there!

Who's all drinking alcohol while replying to this thread ????? Get another 30 replies and I personally proclaim this thread STICKY.. And Screwdrivers the official drink @ the National:p.. Bottom Up's..

bloody Mary's or screw driver ... bacon and eggs bitches ... next time y'all mix a bloody buddy .. zing zang is the best mix ever actually endorsed by Worcestershire no need to add a thing ... but vodka ... even for you old cogjers who's taste buds are gone :p

Who's all drinking alcohol while replying to this thread ????? Get another 30 replies and I personally proclaim this thread STICKY.. And Screwdrivers the official drink @ the National:p.. Bottom Up's..

Oh my goodness! Not me, just you wait if I have even a glass of wine!

bloody Mary's or screw driver ... bacon and eggs bitches ... next time y'all mix a bloody buddy .. zing zang is the best mix ever actually endorsed by Worcestershire no need to add a thing ... but vodka ... even for you old cogjers who's taste buds are gone :p

739 views and 72 replies, sure are a lot of lushes on here. Imagine a vodka, whiskey and stripper thread. :eek:
Is that the Smithfield butcher cut bacon? With a whiskey sour chaser?

739 views and 72 replies, sure are a lot of lushes on here. Imagine a vodka, whiskey and stripper thread. :eek:
gimme dolla LOL and some butcher cut bacon :p

I can't believe we lost Jerryl's" best place to Mary a stripper Killeen Texas thread" all my years of hard work gone .gone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sounds like heaven to me ;)