Need some help and opinions on combo

I run an AC 16930 with my 6262 JB. It's a dog off the line on Erics default settings. Dial the low gear fuel and timing in...and it spools pretty damn quick and I pull 1.5's. I find that most don't know how to tune...so they immediately go to a looser convertor.

THIS X 2 !!!

Totally agree with you ... it goes back to the mentality of throw more parts at it because I cant tune for shit .

I would be very upset if I had all those mods and ran a mid 11. I agree with pretty much what everyone has posted. 60' is everything! I hope you get that 10!!! Post up your progress please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be very upset if I had all those mods and ran a mid 11. I agree with pretty much what everyone has posted. 60' is everything! I hope you get that 10!!! Post up your progress please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be upset .. I'd be pretty stoked actually ...

on a soft 60 and summer heat through a choked exhaust ... those numbers are right in line with what I'd expect ... big gains to be had with whats still left on the table .

I'm sure it'll run 10's with minimal changes

I wouldn't be upset .. I'd be pretty stoked actually ...

on a soft 60 and summer heat through a choked exhaust ... those numbers are right in line with what I'd expect ... big gains to be had with whats still left on the table .

I'm sure it'll run 10's with minimal changes

Agreed. He's got more cubes and better stuff than I have. He'll blow my 6.7 in the 1/8th out of the water with ease. His car's got 10's written all over it.

Exhaust and Precision SLIC are on their way. Hope to post back with good news in September.