need some advice, 60/65 High Imp. Injectors

rock1057

Is this enough injector for a turbotweak chip running a pt70 p trim with .63 ex housing? Looking for a good streetable turbo. Heads are max ported and intake manifold. Unsure is the pt 70 ok on the street with a 3300 stall or is there a better turbo for quick spool that makes about as much power? Only want to run in the tens once and be able to hit the low to mid 11's easily. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

117 HP per cylinder, times 6 cylinder = 702 crank horsepower, at 90% DC. The T70 is rated at 820hp by Precision. I don't see an iron headed engine making over 700hp with a T70. If you wanted to be safe, you need some 72 lbm/hr injectors if you are going balls to the wall.

Taffy said:
117 HP per cylinder, times 6 cylinder = 702 crank horsepower, at 90% DC. The T70 is rated at 820hp by Precision. I don't see an iron headed engine making over 700hp with a T70. If you wanted to be safe, you need some 72 lbm/hr injectors if you are going balls to the wall.

One thing to take in to consideration I am just wanting to break into the tens and run consistant low to mid elevens. DO you have any other suggestions on turbo's that I could use with the 60 injectors?

rock1057 said:
One thing to take in to consideration I am just wanting to break into the tens and run consistant low to mid elevens. DO you have any other suggestions on turbo's that I could use with the 60 injectors?

Melissa is running a 66 with the 60# inj... ran 10's with alky (street trim) :cool: