Need new copper or brass heater core

unless it is anything other than an OEM one..it will need some messaging to fit...if you are set on a copper one ...that one t guy posted looked nice...but probably will not be an exact fit...jut sayin...

I asked a shop about this, and they said they can fix my heater core for $300 if I physically brought the heater core to them.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE? They are trying to ASS RAPE you, go somewhere else. Just tell them it's a Regal core. Don't put the red light on your head and mention a Grand National, no need for that. I just looked at my receipt, it was $75 out the door. Vat boil and clean and then repair heater core for 1987 Regal.

And yes, I did all the R&I. Note: Be sure to watch where that little ground strap connects on both ends. You'll have to disconnect your hood shocks and prop it against the windshield.

I asked a shop about this, and they said they can fix my heater core for $300 if I physically brought the heater core to them.
that's ridiculous...take it out and take it to them or a different place ...when they have the damn thing infront of them see if they say 300$ then ...and if they do turn around a walk away and tell them I find someone else bc you dont believe in sodomy...and make sure they pressure test it when done

Im in Oregon. Not a whole lot of choices in my area. But I thought that was high too. They quoted me $400 to build one from scratch. Im gonna call around