Need metal fuel lines from tank to motor

v8eater

I'm $oooo broke..
The metal fuel line coming from the tank has rusted bad and sprung a leak at the drivers door. It may have rusted bad enough to send trash up the line to the injector(s).

I need complete new lines and filter, both feed and return, from the tank to motor. Does anyone sell a kit or do I need to go to a dealership. What about Steel Braided lines, does anyone run these?

Thanks James L.

Thanks Guys, I supported one of our vendors and got the OEM lines. Kinda pricey but beats the he!! out of starting fires under the door you have to get out of.

Originally posted by v8eater
Thanks Guys, I supported one of our vendors and got the OEM lines. Kinda pricey but beats the he!! out of starting fires under the door you have to get out of.
v8eater,
Which lines did you get and who did you get them through? How much were they? I may need to get these. Thanks.

I got my lines from Jay at Jays GN. Complete kit from tank to fuel rail included 5 lines. All were OEM except for one that was aftermarket. Wasn't cheap, around $300. But buy good stuff first and you buy it once. Heres is the link to the webpage: http://www.jaysgn.com/buick2.html. It the sixth line down.

Or you could call him, nice guy.
Jay's GN Parts and Repair
RR1 Box 712
Youngwood Sportsmans Road
Hunker,PA 15639
724-925-2274
jaysgn@westol.com
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 to 5:00
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 to 8:00 EST
Saturday 9:00 to 12:00 noon EST
Closed Sunday

Hope this helps you out, James L.