Need input on new susp. ideas

turbobuickman

This summer I was gonna overhaul my tired old suspension. I absolutely hate how the rear of my gn sags lower than the front. I was thinking about the eibach pro kit but I want to make sure my car's stance is at least level or even slightly raked. How is the stance of the pro kit and what if I used the front lowering springs with new stock height rears? Also how do these springs work with KYB's and are there any clearance issues with the 1" drop and 235.60s on 15x7s front and 275.50s on 15x8.5 rear with 3.8bs?

Thanks
Kyle

Kyle,

there is a pic on my website of my friend John's GN:

http://www.magma.ca/~myrenaya/2004Updates.htm

He has the Eibachs installed with stock wheels and you can see that the ride height is where it should be. He also says that the handling is way better than the tired old stock springs. It's been a few weeks since that pic was taken and the car has settled to slightly lower now.

Also he has 15x10s on there with 4.5" BS with 28" tall tires on them so you should have no problem with your wheels. Although the outside of the tire may hit the fender lip but with the stiffness of the Eibachs and perhaps airbags, the suspension should only bottom out on the hardest of bumps.

wow, nice car

The stance is right on, thanks real-T thats exactly what i was looking for. Any comment on the ride quality? is it harsh? what about on crappy bumpy roads(with KYB's)?

Thanks again