Need help.......

NOTSOFAST

I got the worst posible news today. :( I was advised that my TTop GN is completely rotted through at the center and edges. :devil: I new it might have some rust but didn't expect it to be a complete disaster. I have 2 options (maybe) 1st- is have them repair what is rusted out, and face the same problem in future. 2nd- is put new roof on and make it a hard top. which is more feasable as I have put to much into my GN to get so discouraged and dispose of it. My question is - will any 84-87 buick regal work for the roof transplant?

ok, I may not need to replace entire roof. looks like Kirbans has everything I need to fix-replace all the rusted parts. Wheeeew! :whistle:

I would like an answer to this question as well as I have often thought about making my '87 a hard top...although I don't have any rust issues.
John

My car had an ASE moon roof but I had to replace the complete roof after a hail storm. Was not a hard job to change out, and the car is quite a bit lighter now.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1429654775.386530.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ontbuick, thanks. looks like I found a 84 donor regal roof for $75. that I will have to cut. Balanegra, looks like it came out pretty nice. I'm kinda looking forward to having it changed from TTop to hard top. will it diminish the value having it changed out? Not that it matters to me ( Ins wise ) as GN will go to my son. This way both GN's will be hard top, and I won't have to worry about the rust anymore.

just make sure to cut it low , its your car . do what you want... grand nationals will always have value