Need help with using MSD Sync Distributor w/SEFI8LO

V

VPREATR

Lance/Craig:
We’re planning on using a new MSD Adjustable Sync Signal Billet Distributor on a recent project with a SEFI8LO. The MSD is wired very similar to an MSD 8570, however it now has a sync signal integrated into the distributor. Please see reference link below.

Reference Link:
http://www.msdignition.com/fuel_13.htm

We’re planning on using this layout for sequential operation, the biggest question is the wiring of the SEFI8LO. At present, I’m assuming we would wire the distributor as listed below:

Distributor Wiring:
Crank Sensor Wire Colors
Red (Mag+)------------Black (Mag-)
Terminal A------------Terminal B
Violet/Black------------Orange/Black <-- Wires off of 2345.

Then followed by the Green/Violet sync signal provided on the distributor itself, the SEFI8LO instructions say to use Mag+/Mag- again?

Now would this be Violet/Black (from 2345) to SEFI8LO A3 CRK+ (A) White, then the Orange/Black to SEFI8LO B3 (CRK RTN) (B) Black?

Followed by the sync signal Green (from 2345 sync sensor) to SEFI8LO C3 CAM+ (A) White, then Violet to SEFI8LO D3 CAM RTN (B) Black.

It is possible my wiring diagram is outdated, as I’m finding no reference to Red/Black, only Black/white wires. (Although in one of the harnesses, we have black and red fed by two separate shielded runs)

Next issue is the MSD 6 Digital Plus (or 6A series) ignition, MSD indicates using the Violet/Black and Orange/Black is fed into they’re Mag +/- connector. Does the SEFI8LO interrupt this fed, or is the SEFI8LO feeding the MSD 6 Digital plus? It is quite possible my layout is far from accurate, so any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!